chapter 10

Abby's POV:

Negan is so much different now. Daryl is the same.

Negan has short hair, Daryl has long hair.

Negan has a bat, Daryl had a crossbow.

They are both so different in so many ways, yet I'm stuck in the middle of it all. Negan slightly knows about Daryl. Daryl obviously doesn't know about Negan and I want to keep it that way.

Negan or Daryl? That what it's going to come down to in the end.

If I choose Daryl I know that Negan will most definitely kill Daryl. It's what he can do now back in the old day all he could do was throw a punch, and hope not to get thrown in jail, but now Negan could kill Daryl and get away with it. That's the scary part.

Flash back

Negan and I thought we should go out to eat because we hadn't done it in a while.

We arrived at a very fancy place, to fancy for the both of us. Negan had a leather jacket, with black jeans on and I on the other had a nice dress.

Negan didn't really fit in places like these, he was more for the normal restaurants but I guess he really wanted it to be a special night.

Our waiter was a young man probably around his early twenties same age as me. He was very friendly, well I took it as being friendly, Negan not so much.

He sent many smiles our way just being generous because we payed big bucks to be in a place like that so obviously the workers are going to be very nice.

"Hello, are you guys ready to order?" the young man said with a nice flashy smile.

"You guys don't have any burgers?" Negan asked making the waiter and myself laugh.

Negan doesn't like when people laugh at him, he likes when people laugh with him, just never at him.

"I don't see what's so funny." Negan through a glare at the waiter.

"Sorry sir, we don't sell burgers here."

I touched the mans hand to get his attention.

"While he decides what he wants, i'll have a salad, and a glass of whine to go with that." I smiled and handed him the menu. Negan looked at me and scoffed.

"I'll have a lobster." Negan slammed the menu shut, and tossed it towards the waiter. The waiter smiled and walked off.

"Someone wants a tip." I said laugh speaking about the waiter because he was being very nice and obviously wants money.

"He better back the hell up." Negan spoke angrily.

"Negan-- calm down." I said laugh which Negan didn't like.

"You wanna fuck around how about you fuck around with that fuckn waiter!" Negan spoke loudly catching the attention of a few people around.

As I was about to argue back to Negan, but the same waiter came back with our food, he laid down my food right in front of me and I smiled at him and thanked him, but once he put Negan's food down Negan just glared at the young man.

"Is there anything else I could get for you lovely people?" He asked as he put his hand on mine with a genuine smile.

"Maybe a little bit more wine would be good, Negan?" I asked looking at negan.

"How about you get your fuckn hands off my wife." Negan growled making his knuckles into fists.

The waiter looked down at our hands and laughed nervously.

"I'm sorry you just such a pretty lady it's hard not to admire her beauty." He says removing his hands from mine.

Those words were enough to send Negan off the charts and fly across the table and punch the waiter in the jaw. Nobody saw it coming either, Negan just had a short temper.

The whole place gasped as dishes collided with the floor making the plates break as soon as they touched the floor. The waiter didn't have time to even register what was going on as he kept getting hits to his face. I tried to take Negan off of him but I couldn't Negan was angry there was nothing that could be said to calm him down.

Finally security guards came and handcuffed Negan, all in all it was a bad day. It just shows that Negan does not like sharing at all.

*
that is such a bad place to end this off but i needed to update because so many people kept telling me to. but i appreciate all the support this book has gotten please continue voting or commenting and sorry for this shitty chapter... next update will be better