Chapter 9

Daryl's POV:

I still had all the guilty on my shoulders. I haven't slept, I can't sleep knowing I caused someone's death.

I also can't sleep knowing Abby is around that Negan guy, I can't stand him! I want to kill him slow and steady.

I hope Abby is okay.

"We need to hide guns." Rick said making me flinch.

I haven't gotten enough sleep knowing Abby is probably not getting sleep. It makes me sick thinking she could be sleeping in a cell or something like that.

"Daryl-" Rick called out to me but I wasn't listening, no where near that.

I was planning out in my head how to kill Negan, how to get my girl back, I just needed my girl back before I go crazy.

"Daryl! Are you listening- " Rick had his hand on hip and titling his head, (a/n: that's a sexy Rick.) "Daryl you can't try to pull any more of your stunts. You-you already got enough people killed." The way he worded it made something in my veins explode.

"Don't you dare." I said in a low voice.

"All I'm saying is you need to calm down." I glared at Rick from behind my hair.

"Daryl this is not a time to have a fight going on between us-" Just as he spoke we heard banging on gate.

"Little pig, little pig, let me in." Rick and I looked at each other and ran to the gate.

We're meet with the shit face himself; Negan.

That shit face has a shit ass grin, I bet my grin is better then his, well when I do grin.

He knocks out a walker with his bat and calls that service, I could've killed that walker with one hand.

I look to my left and see all his men, but I see someone who stuck out so much, Abby.

Her eyes meet mine for a split second and she quickly looked away.

Why would she look away? Because being ignored by her always hurt me like hell.

Negan's men started going in, and my eyes couldn't leave Abby's.

Her eyes meet mine again lingering a bit longer.

"Abby hey-." Rick tries to talk to her, but is quickly interrupted but the shit face himself.

"No! Nope" He says sternly, he walked towards Abby and wrapped an arms around her as she looked down.

"You don't look at her, you don't talk to her, and I won't kill one of you." The way he had his arm around her made me wanna punch this shit face in face all over again.

"Right?" He asked me seeing as I was staring her down.

I couldn't remove my eyes from her, she was my everything, she made take things slow, and who knew when the next time it will be till I see her again.

I glanced at Abby one more time she looked at me quickly pleaded in her eyes.

I walk off, because I'm pissed off.

"Wow he is a tiger." I hear Negan say before I'm out of hearing distance.

Oh he doesn't know how bad of a tiger I am or could be.

He'll see once I get my girl back from that shit face.

*
thanks guys for all the reads guys! it really means so much! comment to ! I love reading all the comments.

who do you think she'll pick?

plus sooner or later I will be writing a darylxnegan story so be on the look out!
*