Chapter 4

Abby's POV:

Negan never answered my question. It's not that hard, he kills people with a bat, named after my middle name, and he can't answer why.

Stupid.

"Abby." Negan reached out to me I let him touch my cheek.

I heard the RV turned on and I freaked out.

"Are you guys taking me to home?" I asked and knew that answer might be a no.

"Yes Abby, to your new home." He said and sat back and I just stood there.

"New home? I wanna go home, to Alexandria." I said as I crossed my arms.

"You don't live there anymore." Negan said.

Silence. I heard nothing except for the engine running.

I have to get out of here, was the only thing running through my head. I need to get to my family.

So that's what I did once the guy driving put the RV into drive I sprinted out of RV.

There awaiting me, were all of Negans men.

I should've figure. I'm so stupid!

They're hitting me. I'm on the floor they're kicking me in the stomach. One foot got me on the jaw and now I taste iron.

Through the legs of people I see a body smashed to the point I can't even tell who it was that Negan killed.

I don't see anybody else.

I picked up very aggressively by the arm, I could barely even stand from all the kicks to the stomach. It felt like the kicking went on forever but it probably only went on for 30 second or less but it really hurt.

I was thrown on the couch opposite of Negan. I fixed myself to where I was now slouching on the couch.

Negan got up and bent right in front of me.

"Now that was really stupid, don't you think?" Negan whispered and chuckled slightly

Yes Negan it was very stupid. But of course I'm not going to tell him that.

"My family is out there!" I said trying to raise my voice but the pain in my stomach making it really hard.

"Shut up! I'm your only family!" Negan shouted making me terrified.

"Negan please, I... I have to get home." I said trying my hardest not to cry.

Negan whipped a tear that escaped.

"I'm taking you to your new home, your gonna be with me now, and I'm never letting you go again." Negan kissed my lips I almost gave in but he pulled away, I like the way Negans lips felt on mine.

I then remembered Daryl.

I let Negan kiss me. The same lips Daryl kissed a day ago.

I miss Daryl.

*
TWD needs to come back already.
Might update another chapter today, or tomorrow.
*