Chapter 2

Abby's POV:
I never been so terrified in my life, I thought I'd never see Negan in my life ever again, and I wouldn't have minded if that happened.

The fact he still had his ring on surprised me.

I was Negan's wife, before everything happened.

Now my husband stood in front of my family, taunting us, giving one of us our deathbed.

Not even sparing a 'I missed you.'

Maybe it's because he always tired to seem as the though guy in front of everybody. That was always his problem.

"Get her in the car." I heard Negan's voice which brought me back to reality, he was looking directly at me rubbing his beard, something he would do when he was thinking.

"No no no, get your hands off me." Once I said that Dwight tighten his grip on me which was no hurting me.

"Stop your hurting me!" I said shouting.

"Daryl! Rick!" Rick just looked in horror as Dwight was hurting me, and Daryl, he looked as if he was defeated, there was so many men surrounding us and Negan already told us if we got out of line there would be consequences.

"Stop!" Negan's voice boomed making Dwights grip loosen enough for me to yanked my arms and I ran straight into a man with a bushy bread.

"Hello sweet heart." He smirked looking down at me.

"Let her go." Negan said sternly.

I then heard footsteps come closely to me.

"Now I told you not to get out of line." Negan's voice gave me chills.

"See I don't wanna hurt you because well me and you know why." He said with a smirk.

Which made me have so much anger.

"So you called for Rick and Daryl." He grabbed my wrist; very tightly.

He then walked me back to where the group was, still holding that tight grip.

I was now in front of my terrified family.

"So who is Daryl?" As he said his name his grip was unbearable for me to handle, which led me to letting out a loud cry.

Just as I let it out, Daryl was pushed forward as let out a groan of pain.

"Well well well, so this is Daryl." Negan let go of me.

"Which one out of you two is banging this girl here?" He was asking Rick and Daryl.

"Negan..." The name I haven't said in what feels like forever.

"Don't do that." Negan ignored me as if I was just an ant.

"So?"

"It's him." Dwight said directing to Daryl.

Negan looked at me in disbelief but with a smirk.
That stupid famous smirk.

"Well isn't he just...charming." Negan said lifting Lucille.

"Take her away." I was being dragged away.

"And carefully." Negan said aggressively.