Chapter 6

Abby's POV:

Negan use to not be such a pain in the ass before this, but that's in the past and no one really cares what you were before this.

I do care though because Negan & I had sometime going for us until things went downhill, before world it's self went down hill.

"So you and that red neck were something or something?" Negan asked, and the sound of his voice was one no one wants to hear, it makes people cringe from how much power his voice has.

"Um." I said avoid answering.

Of I can't just tell my used to be husband, yup he's my boyfriend.

"You were obviously trying to hide the fact that you were married to me." Negan said.

"I never tried to do that!"

"Well someone who is married to someone doesn't simply take off there wedding ring." Negan said getting more pissed as the seconds went by.

"I could say the same." I mumbled.

"I took it off because you didn't have yours on!" He shouted making me jump slightly.

"I kept it on the whole damn time for you! Once I saw you didn't have it on of course I'm gonna take it off!" Negan shouted.

I didn't say anything, I drifted into my own thoughts.

"So what let me guess that stupid red neck took that raggedy old necklace off a walker for you!?"

"If your calling yourself a red neck then okay, because this is the chain I found myself and last time I checked I have both the fuckn rings you gave me on here, my hands did get thinner and I didn't want to lose them so I put them on a chain." I sighed.

"Put it back on." Negan stated more then asking.

"What?"

Negan came towards me his hands going behind my neck and unhook my necklace.

He held the chain in his hand and took both rings off setting the chain aside.

"May I?" Negan asked as he grabbed my hand.

I didn't want to have them back on, not right now at least, but I was afraid if I would say no Negan would flip and probably kill Daryl which I couldn't let him do because Daryl meant to much to me, and everyone else.

I simply nodded my head.

He slipped the ring on my left hand. It was a little loose around my finger but once it was on Negan had a genuine smile, once that always warmed my heart.

He kissed my hand, then slowly laid me on my back. Which I did not protest to because I was afraid.

He kissed my neck sucking lightly but enough to leave a mark. He then slowly grabbed my face with his two hands.

"You're still as beautiful as ever." He smiled and connected our lips.

It was a guilty pleasure one that I shouldn't like after what he did to me.

As things started getting heated I slowly pulled away hoping Negan wouldn't take it to heart.

I smiled and so did he.

"I'm really tired I just want to sleep, please?" I said playing with my hands.

"Sure." and with that Negan pulled me in and held me tightly. As if he were to let me go I'd slip away.

As he held me I couldn't shake the thought of my family back home, how they were doing, if they were thinking of me in any way, shape, or form.

I hope they were, or at least Daryl would try and come save me.

How will I ever tell Daryl about this?

And with the tears running down my cheeks and the hands wrapped around me tightly I feel asleep.

*
48 more days till TWD returns!
I'm ready but then I'm not.
*
Vote/Comment/
*
leave suggestions as what you think might happen,
or what you want to happen.
*