Chapter 8- Scarlet

Scarlet was cleaning up the kitchen when a hover arrived in her front yard, scattering the the chickens from they were laying.
    "Wolf!" Scarlet called up the stairs. "Time to go! The hover is here!" Scarlet grabbed a bag and started to walk out the door. Wolf walked down the stairs two at a time, grabbed the other three bags and followed Scarlet out, locking the door behind him. He through all four bags into the hover and helped Scarlet in the back before getting in himself. Scarlet typed in the directions onto a keypad inside the hover and swiped her wrist, securing payment. The hover started to move.
    "Wolf, do you think Émelie will take care of the farm? I feel like she'll think we'll get kidnapped again or whatever."
    "Scar," Wolf said taking her hand in his. "She's a good friend and would never let you down."
    "I know, but..." Scarlet trailed off nervously and pulled her hoodie sleeves down further, hiding her scars.
    "It'll be all right love," said Wolf patting her arm, causing Scarlet to wince in pain. Scarlet held back tears, if only he knew. Nothing was all right anymore.

Hey guys. I know it's really short, but I wrote it really quick because I saw that we got 1K READS!!!!! OHMYGOSH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Please get this chapter to 7 votes and I will post the next chapter. Love you all!!! And please comment your feelings or anything else.
~Ronni