Chapter 9- Cress & Thorne

"Im home!" Yelled Thorne as he stepped into their tiny apartment, dropping some grocery bags by the front door.
"Captaaaiin!" Squealed Cress as she threw herself into his arms. "I can't believe your boss let you off early. It's so great that we're going to be able to go to the party tomorrow night. I've been dying to get a gown and ooh- you can get a tux with a cute little bow t-"
"Alright, alright I can you're excited chuckled Thorne as he ran his fingers through his hair. Cress bent down to pick up the grocery bags and started to walk them towards the kitchen. Thorne bent for his suitcase when his port buzzed from its clip on his waist. He unclipped it and checked the message. It was a picture of some rather large breasts from some girl he must've slept with, or something. Gosh he didn't even remember. Thorne let out a low whistle.
"Thorne," Cress said in a disapproving yet flirty tone, assuming the whistle was for her.
"You just look great today babe," replied Thorne, going along with the lie.
"Stop teasing," said Cress, looking at her miss matched socks and her blouse with a yellow stain on the front from who knows what. "Come help me do these groceries." Thorne grinned at her as he walked over to help her put up the last remaining groceries. How was he going to explain this all to Cress if/when she finds out. This relationship was doomed.
Okay, so as promised here is the next chapter. It is also REALLY short *sigh* but I think I make up for that with the amount I have been updating recently. Tell me what you think. I will try to make the future chapters longer ;) ALSO, WE HAVE MADE IT TO OVER 1K READS!! I cannot believe it!
If this chapter gets 10 votes I will update the next chapter :p. You can do it!! I will also start giving random shout outs to some of my voters at the end of chapters. So shout out to cresswell4ever  for being the 7th voter :) as well as commenting on my story. It means a lot. Love you all!!
~Ronni