Chapter 10- Cinder & Kai

Okay... So I know I haven't updated in FOREVER, but that's because my last chapter couldn't get 10 votes. Cmon guys. More than 10 of you read it. Y'all can do it. Anyway, I decided to update anyway for the people who DID vote. This chapter is dedicated to all of you. :)

"We're arriving at The Eastern Commonwealth in 10 minutes your majesty," said a soft spoken maid who Cinder didn't know by name. Sometimes she referred to her a windy, because her features were so frail she looked like she was about to blow over. Cinder never said this out loud though.

"Thank you, you may be dismissed," replied Cinder, sweeping her hand towards the door. The maid hurried out and Cinder immediately dropped the poise. Being a queen sucked. She missed the days where her biggest problem was Pearl and Adri. Cinder chuckled slightly. The look on their faces when she saw them after be crowned almost made this whole ordeal worth it. Almost

The ship shook a little as the landing gear fell into place. Cinder pushed herself up from the plush chair and stepped over to the small window. The Eastern Commonwealth was almost all you could see. They were close. Cinder's heart skipped a beat as she thought about seeing her beloved again. Technically speaking they weren't married, but that could change so quick, since they were here for an alliance. What a better way than to just make out. Giggling Cinder danced away from the window and started putting some of her belongings inside of her small bag. Her bigger bag was already waiting to be unloaded.

Then, Cinder felt the ship stop. She was here. Oh my stars she was here. Cinder made sure she looked as a queen should and gracefully walked out of her small room aboard the spaceship. As she approached the deck, she marveled at how they put so many woodland creatures aboard the ship. There were bunnies and small deer all about. They looked so cute with their little noses twitching. Then they star- Cinder blinked. She could not have one of theses visions right now. Not when all eyes would be on her. This is the first time a Lunar has been on earth since Cinder had became queen. Don't mess it up.

"Excuse me," said Cinder to no one in particular. "May I be presented with a glass of water before I leave the confines of this ship?" Cinder had read that the fancier you sound, the fancier people think you are. It was fun anyway.

"Here you go my queen," said a blue haired man. Who he was Cinder had no idea, but he had brought water.

"Thank you," said Cinder to the blue haired man. Then she turned and addressed the room as a whole. "This is a historical day as you all may know. We are here for peace. We are here to unite. Now, let us begin our journey." Cinder started to walk toward the ramp just as it began to lower. Her three guards as well as a maid fell in line behind her. Cinder usually had two guards, but was convinced to have a third after hearing rumors about being believing she was an imposter. Dying was not on her list of things to do.

Cinder started walking down the ramp as soon as it had stopped moving, and was met with the face of Kai and Torin.

Kai's POV

After all the time Kai had been waiting, all the boring press conferences and meetings. After all this time Cinder was here. He couldn't believe it. The way her light green dress glinted off the sunlight was incredible. She was like a human disco ball. Better than her aunt on so many levels. Beauty, grace, poise, kindness. She was the perfect queen. Her hair was all twisted into elaborate braids that looked so elegant, yet her copper hair made the whole thing look strong. She was strong.

Cinder's POV

Aces, he was beautiful. Like all the stars in the galaxy decided to form a perfect human being by molding together stardust. Cinder had read about that in a Lunar fairytale, but it hadn't seemed true until now. He was perfect. Cinder wanted to throw herself into his arms, but the many cameras pointing at her reminded her that this was being filmed for the whole Earth to see, as well as Luna. She must wait until later. When there were no cameras, no people, just them. As it should be. She was the moon, he was the sun. Bigger, better, brighter. But with the right timing, they could do many spectacular things.

Heyy
I qactually wrote a lot this time
Most of the previous chapters have been fillers, but the next chapter *boom*
At least I hope so.
Vote, Comment, Share
The next chapter will be up when this one gets 10 votes.
YOU CAN DO IT!!
(Btw this has not been edited soo...)
xoxoxo - ronni  :---)