Chapter Five

"There you are," Nicole stated when we walked into the room.  

"Hey," I smiled. kind of ditching Kyle.

"Okay, so we should probably go over who's who," she said.  "The girl in the corner is Lisa Berger, she cheers with us.  The boy in the maroon jacket is Clyde, the pink hat is Wendy, the blonde next to her is Bebe, and the blue chullo hat is-"

"Craig," I interrupted.

"Someone already told you?" she asked.

"No, I'm not sure why I know, but I do," I admitted, very confused.  "He's Craig Tucker."

After I said his name, a sharp pain came to my head causing me to flinch.

"You okay?" she asked.

"M-my head, it j-just hurts," I stated as a tear formed in my eye. 

Kyle quickly came over and lead me to the ground so I wouldn't fall.

"Craig T-tucker, he's m-m-m-y-"

"Don't push yourself too hard," Kyle warned.

*Stan's P.O.V.*

I walked into the classroom to find everyone gathered in the corner.  I made my way back there and saw Kyle holding (Y/N) on the ground.

"Craig Tucker is my ex-boyfriend," (Y/N) stuttered.

Everyone in the room went silent.

Kyle looked up at me speechless, "Stan, I-"

I didn't bother to stick around an listen to anyone's reasoning.  

Why would she remember his name?  Whoi he is?  But when she has a 50% chance of who her boyfriend is, she chooses wrong.  

I wanted to be alone, but I could already hear people in the hallway talking.

"Did you hear what happened to that (Y/N) girl?' someone whispered.

"I heard she doesn't even remember her boyfriend," another person stated.

"I was told she mistaken the Broflovski guy as her boyfriend," another one chimmed. 

"Not as bad as her remembering Craig Tucker's name," the first one said.

I couldn't stand it anymore.  I punched the locker next to me out of frustrations and caused everyone in the hall to flinch.

"Stan Marsh, go to the counselor's office now!" one of the teachers down the hall yelled.

I let out a sigh.

It has to be better than going back to class.

*Your P.O.V.*

All I could feel was the pain in my head slowly leaving.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Kyle asked.

I took a deep breath as I stopped focusing on the boy in the blue chullo hat.  Instead, I focused on Kyle.  The boy I didn't know, but I really wanted to get to know.

"Yeah, I think I'm better," I sighed, slowly bringing myself to my feet.

He gave me a warm smile, "I'm glad."

I avoided eye contact with everyone as Kyle showed me my seat.

*Stan's P.O.V.*

I walked into Mr. Mackey's office, and he looked unamused.

"Stan, now I've been told you were showing violence in the hallway, m'kay?  I know you are upset about the accident with your girlfriend, m'kay, but but you can't go around hitting things, m'kay?" Mr.Mackey scolded.

"I just hit a locker," I replied.

"Now, Stanley, I don't need any of your back-"

"Whatever!" I shouted before ditching the school.