Chapter Twelve

The final bell rang, signalling school was over.  I walked out of class, seeing Wendy and Stan together again.

"Text me tonight when you get the results," I over heard Stan say.

"Yeah, of course.  Bebe is going with me so I won't be alone," Wendy replied.

Stan gave her a half hug before they parted ways.

"What was that about?" I asked, causing Stan to flinch.

"What? Nothing," he quickly replied.

"You know Stan, if you are going to cheat, you should probably be sneakier about it," I suggested.

"I'm not-"

"I know," I giggled.  "Just be glad that I trust you because that looks pretty shady."

I held his hand as we walked out to his pickup.

"Movies at your place?" I suggested.

"Of course," he agreed.

We got to Stan's and watched movies with minimal intrusion from Randy.

*Stan's P.O.V.*

(Y/N) had fallen asleep some time ago when my went off.

W: It's positive.

Shit.

I took a deep sigh.

"What is positive?" (y/n) asked.

I looked at her with panic in my eyes.

"Stan, what's positive?" she repeated.

"It's n-nothing," I lied.

"After everything I've seen between you two today, I'm going to guess it's not nothing," she replied.

I stayed quiet.

She most definitely will not understand if I tell her.

I could tell she was getting upset over it.

"Go on, Stan.  I want you to tell me the truth even if it hurts.  Come on.  Tear my heart out one more time," she teared up.

"Wendy is pregnant, and it might be mine," I let out a breath.

"Fucking unbelieveable," she mumbled as she got up to leave.

"(Y/N) wait," I pleaded.

"No, I'm done.  Stan, we just got our lives back together, and now your ex-girlfriend is pregnant.  When did you even have sex with her?" she asked.

"The day you told me you liked Kyle," I quietly confessed.

"You slept with her and then saw me.  The actual me who loves you,and you acted like nothing happened!" she shouted.  "Fuck you!"

I stayed quiet as she continued to sob.

"You know why this break up hearts so damn bad?  It's because I saw past your looks.  I saw you for you.  I fell in love with your personality.  I'm still in love with your personality.  I'm still in love with you," she cried.

"Then calm down.  We can work this out," I tried to coax her.

"God, I'm such an idiot.  I should've seen this coming.  You cheated on her with me, so why wouldn't you cheat on me with he," she ranted.

"I'm sorry.  You know the last thing I wanted to do was hurt-"

"You knew damn well what you were doing and who you were breaking," she spat.

"Who I was breaking?  Do you not remember choosing my best friend over me?" I asked.

"Are you still holding that over my head?  You got a girl pregnant!" she shouted.

"WHAT!?!" my mom freaked as she walked into the house with groceries.

"Looks like you have a new problem," (Y/N) smirked before leaving.