Chapter Nine

~Time Skip~

*Your P.O.V.*

It was finally Friday, and I was getting ready for my date with Kyle.  I decided to wear (whatever you would wear on a date).  By the time I was done, Kyle showed up.  He led me out to the car and even opened the door like a genital man.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked.

"The Mexican restaurant downtown," he replied.

We got there and ordered our food. 

"You look really pretty tonight," he complemented. 

"Thank you," I blushed.

He reached across the table to move some hair out of my face.  We continued to move closer until our lips touched.  Then it happened.  Pain shot all over just like when I was trying to remember Craig, but worse this time.  Much worse this time.  Everything soon hit me.  Why Craig and I broke up.  Who Kyle was.  Most importantly, who Stan was.  

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Kyle asked, quickly coming to my side of the table.

I looked into his green eyes, "I don't love you."

He gave me a confused look.

"I love Stan," I finally realized.

Kyle broke into a large grin.

"Kyle Broflovski, you are the smartest kid in the junior class and the third smartest in the school.  You play, football, basketball, and baseball.  The same sports as your best friend, Stan Marsh.  Stan Marsh is the star quarter back of the school.  His parents are Randy and Sharron Marsh, and he has a sister, Shelly, who surprisingly likes me.  I love Stan Marsh.  I have ever since I saw him at that football game last October," I smiled.

"Y-your memory is back," he grinned.

"Kyle, take me to Stan," I begged.

He didn't hesitate to led me out the door and to the car to drive me to Stan's.