Chapter Thirteen

~Time Skip~

It had been five months since our break up, and school was starting back up with our senior year.  I ended up telling my mom everything after (Y/N) had left that night, and my mom had called Wendy's mom.  It wasn't long before the entire town knew, no that it mattered.  Wendy was going to start showing anyways.  I took resplonibilty for the kid, and Wendy avoided telling Greg and Token.  Obviously, her and Greg were no more, but I refused to date her.  My heart was with (Y/N), and I knew one day I'd have her back.

I walked into the goverment room with Kyle.  (Y/N) and Nicole were already in there.  I let out a cough in hopes I'd get her attention, but she just ignored me.  I looked to Kyle for advice, but he just shrugged.

Wendy and Bebe soon came in and went over to (Y/N) and Nicole.

"Hey," Wendy sheepishly greeted.

"Hey," (Y/N) smiled.

Well, at least she's being nice.

"So I heard it's a boy, correct?" (Y/N) asked.

Wendy's face lit up, "Yeah."

"Well let's hope that he doesn't turn out to be a piece of scum like his father," (Y/N) spat before she got up and left.

I felt anger go through my body, "That bit-"

"Don't get upset about her being bitter.  You'd be bitter too if everytime you opened yourself to someone you were left with nothing," Kyle interrupted me.

"It was her choice to leave me," I replied.

"You and I both know she had to leave for herself," Kyle rolled his eyes.

I let out a sigh and went to find her.  I walked to the hall and up to the roof where I knew she went to get away.  There, I found (Y/N) leaning against the wall.

"What the hell?" I burst at her.

"What's your problem?" she narrowed her eyes.

"My problem?" I let out a laugh.  "You are the one with the problem."

"I figured it was obvious," she rolled her eyes.

"Obvious? The only obvious thing is that everything is changing except my love for you and your hate for me," I frowned.

"My hate for you?" she laughed.  "Here's the deal, Stan.  Even after everything, I'm still in love with you.  I still love you every second of the day and miss you beyond the world.  I miss making you smile and saying I love you.  I miss feeling you close to me and looking at you.  I miss loving you.  But the truth is,  no matter how much I love you, I have to love myself also.  I have to get over you no matter how hard it is.  I want to fall in love again, and I will.  This time it won't be with some person or thing, it'll be with my own life.  I will love it unconditionally and without fear.  I will love it even if it's without you.  I will create my path to happiness, and I won't waste a second regretting it.  Simply, I will love my life the way I loved you."

A tear threatened to fall, "(Y/N) I love you."

"I love you too," she smiled as she wiped away a tear that I didn't even notice fell.  "But, I can't do this anymore."

She gave me a sad smile before walking into the school.