Chapter Two: Louis' Apartment

I flutter my eyes open, I'm laying on a large leather couch, my head turned to this side facing a wall with a large picture of a black design in a giant black frame. that clashes perfectly with the color scheme of the room. It was a very big modern room with a lot of big expensive things in it.

I turn my head so all I can see is the ceiling. Then I sit up a little and look around and seeing only the nicest, most modern, looking living room in the world. The farther I sit up, the more pain I feel in the back of my head. I groan in pain of the pounding in my head.

It hits me right then that I have no clue where I was or how I got here. I start to panic and look anxiously around for a phone to call for help. I didn't realize it at the time but I started hyperventilating and letting out anxious little moans every time I breathed out.

I hear footsteps walking closer towards the room and before I can tell who it is I gather the pillows and shield my face with them. I had an expensive looking, little vase in my hand as a weapon. I recognized the voice it was cutely high-pitched and was speaking in a soft warm voice to me.

"Hey, hey, it's okay I'm not going to hurt you. You don't need to shield yourself." He said with a little chuckle in the last word. I peek my eyes just above the pillow and see the person behind that kind voice. It was Louis Tomlinson. I let out a sigh of relief but then my heart starts beating really fast again. Not because of fear but because of excitement. He's standing there smiling with his hands out to show he means no harm, but I already knew that.

"Yo.. You're Louis fr..from One Direction. "

"Yeah I am haha." He says in the calmest, most kindest way possible.

"W.. Wha.. How.. Did I get here? Wha..what happened?" I ask, stuttering in confusion.

"What is the last thing you remember?" He asked.

" I was on the sidewalk, on the ground and then someone came up to me and picked me up but I'm not sure what happen next,
it was all a little hazy."
He comes and sits down on the couch. I scream of excitement comes from inside my head. I smile excitedly at him.

"You can unshield yourself and put down the vase. Haha. I'm not going to hurt you." Says Louis.
I blush, embarrassed that I haven't put down the vase and the pillow yet.

"What's your name?" He asks

"Hannah." I say

"Hi there Hannah, that's such a pretty name! Seems that you already know my name hahah, buuut I'm Louis."
I laugh, then out of nowhere all the memories of what happened came back. I started to hyperventilate again and look around panicky, not knowing what to do.

"Hey, hey Hannah, what is it, what's wrong?"
He asks sympathetically. Then places his hand on my leg in show of support.

"Steven! Where is he?! Oh my god he's going to kill me the next time he sees me! Oooh god! Eeeeh!"
I panic.

"Wow wow, slow down. Who's Steven? Was he the guy that I tackled?"
Louis asks.

"Tackled? You tackled him? Wait what even happened!? Can you just explain everything?"
I say totally confused.

"Yeah, yeah of course."
He says shifting closer to me on the couch.

"Well, Me and Liam were walking around the city trying to get away from all the fans and everything. So we went in this really quite part of town. I heard a giant crash and we went went to go see where it came from. Then I saw a man pinning you up against the wall and hurting you. When he took out a knife and held it towards your chest I ran and tackled him. Although he was very strong and I got banged up a little too."
He says showing me some cut marks and bruises.
" Liam had gone to get our car and I came over to you to make sure you were okay. You seemed pretty much out of it so I lifted you off the ground and Liam came back with the car. I sat with you in the back and you were laying down with your head in my lap. Then we brought you back here just to keep an eye on you and to get you away from him."
He explained.

I nod, now understanding what happened  yesterday. Then I realize something. Where was Steven?!

"Wait what happened after you tackled him?"
I ask anxiously, hoping he was in jail by now.

" I had knocked him out and then grabbed you and we drove off leaving him there. But don't worry cause as long as you're here you are safe."
He says reassuringly and smiling.
I smile back. Then I look around for my phone and bag. I remember that my phone was all shattered and probably broken, still on the sidewalk where Steven almost killed me... Again.

----------------------------------------------Hey! Okay so that was chapter two! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I already have the first four chapters written but I may still be editing them so they'll be up either later today or tomorrow, for whoever wants to read it ;)