Chapter 11:

When we get to the movie theater, me and Louis climb over the seat to get out and all the boys quickly jump out.

"Yes let's go I'm so excited!!"
Says Niall.

"Who has the tickets?"
Asks Louis.

"I've got them don't worry. Ok so one two three ...."
Liam exclaims, passing out the tickets to everyone.

"The Conjuring 2!!? "
I say, reading the ticket, with a little worry in my voice.

"Oh is that too scary for you love?"
Says Liam, giving my cheek a little pinch. I smile and roll my eyes at him. Louis comes over and puts his arm around me. He whispers in my ear.

"It's okay, I'll protect you if you get scared."
He says in a half joking kind of way. He kisses my cheek and then peers his head around so he can see my face.

"I'll be there too if you get scared but please Louis, I won't get scared."
I say giving him an evil little grin and I crinkle my nose. He frowns jokingly and takes his arm off my shoulders. We hold hands while walking now. There were strong winds and I was only wearing a t shirt. Louis noticed me shivering and quickly took off his jacket, placing it around my shoulders. I blush and look him in the eyes, smiling. He places a kiss on my lips then squeezes my hand, begging to jog towards the theater. I grab the collar of his jacket and hold around my neck, not letting it fall off.

We run ahead of the rest of the boys, into the theater. I look back to see if they are coming but then me and Louis collide and I'm pinned up against his chest. He is looking down at my face and I was looking straight at his chest. Forgetting it was him, I acted like I had bumped into a complete stranger.

"Oops! I'm so sor..."
I say flustered then look up and realize it was Louis. We both start laughing and then he kisses me. The boys come through the door and we quickly give the person our tickets and run into the theater.

"Wait, wait! Let's scare them!"
Louis whispers, pulling me towards the wall and we wait for the guys to come. We hear voices and got ready to scare them. They round the corner and we both yell "BOO".
The people jump, but it wasn't the boys. It was some couple going to see a different film. Me and Louis look at eachother wide- eyed and our mouths open.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry we thought you were someone else!"
I explain.

"Yeah we are so sorry about that! Enjoy your film!"
Louis says to the flustered couple. Once they walked away we both just start laughing in hastarics. Both our faces are flushed and we were so embarrassed. Once the boys came we all went into the movie together.

Me and Louis sat next to eachother in the middle row of the cinema and the boys filled around us. The previews had already begun and Louis put his arm around me while I snuggle up next to him. Once the movie started, by the first few scenes I was basically in Louis's lap it was so scary. The loud music really scared me the most so I covered my ears and buried myself in Louis' shirt. He held me tightly and whispered to me when it was okay to watch again.

After the movie was over I was so tense and shaking. Louis was still holding on to me except when we had to all file out of the theater. It was so crowded that I lost all the boys in the crowd and I began yelling Louis' name.

"Louis!  Louis!?"
I stood on my tip toes and looked around. I felt a pull at my shirt and turned around. It was Harry. He grabbed my hand.

"Oh thank god Harry! I couldn't find any of you guys."
I said a little relieved.

"Yeah I'm not quite sure where the rest of the boys went but just stay with me, we'll find them"
He says looking around. He starts walking and grabs my hand so we don't get separated. Once we found them all we left to go to dinner because it was later than we thought it would be.