Chapter 3: Payne in the hospital

I come out of shock but then all the pain comes rushing back through my body. I feel an extreme pounding in the back of my head, my cuts stinging and the bruise under my eye and cheek, from where Steven slapped me, is throbbing . My chest feels heavy and bruised.

I let out a little cry and then a sigh of pain. Louis looks at me worried.

"What is it Hun? Huh, love, you okay?"
He asks

"It hurts." I saw trying so hard to hold back my tears.

"What hurts, show me where it hurts."
He says so seriously, sounding like a doctor.

"Everywhere. It hurts everywhere Louis."
I say choking back tears. Then finally I let them out and sob, cringing in pain every time I exhale.
" My head is pounding, and the cuts they..."
I feel Louis grab me and starts carrying me out of the room.
"Where are we... Going ?"
He sits me down on the counter of a huge shiny kitchen filled with drawers and cabinets.

" Do you want some aspirin for your head ? Oh and hold on one sec I'll be right back."

He runs out of the room and in an amount of seconds is back with loads of the big bandages. He hands me a glass of water and a container of aspirin. He then takes an ice pack and holds it up to the back of my head. I feel the coldness of the ice pack rush through the back of my head and I feel some pain go away as the ice numbs my bruise.

He unwraps the bandages and gently places them on my cuts. First, he puts two across my arm then one on my neck and finally one on my cheek.

"There we go. That will keep them from getting more infected but I'll have to take you by the hospital to see if you'll need stitches."
He says.

"Stitches!?"
I ask with a bit of anxiety in my voice

"Hey, it will be okay I'll be right next to you. You don't need to worry love."
He says in the most calming way and strokes my cheek with his thumb. I smile at him and he smiles back.

I try unscrewing the aspirin bottle but it has one of those child proof lids that I can never figure out how to open. Louis laughs when he sees me struggling to pry the lid from the bottle. Then places his hand out and gestures for me to hand it to him. I roll my eyes and blush a little. He pops open the lid no problem.

"How did you...?"
We both laugh and he hands me back the bottle. I take the pill.

I hear the sound of keys jiggling in the door and hear a door slam in the other room. I jump at the slam of the door and start to breathe heavily.

"No it's okay it's just Liam."
Then I see the softest yet manliest Liam Payne walk through the door way into the kitchen.

"Well hello there! I see you're awake."
He says. I scream a little inside, excited, and smile at him. It hadn't hit me yet that I was in Louis Tomlinson's apartment until now. I gasped.

"Oh my god. Wait who's apartment is this?"
I ask ecstatically .

" It's mine but Liam and the other lads are just staying here for a bit because we are on break and we just had an interview on the today show the other day so we will be here for quiet a bit."
Louis exclaims.

I widen my eyes realizing that I was in One Direction's apartment right now! I always liked their music and all but I never had the intention of actually meeting them.

Liam places a shopping bag on the counter and walk over towards me. He puts out his hand out in front of me and I shake it.

"Hello, I'm Liam and you arree?"

"Hannah"
I say smiling.

Hello Hannah, how are you feeling?"
He asks sort of frowning at the looks of my wounds.

"Honestly....I've been better. "
I say sort of laughing at myself and how foolish I look with all these bandages.

"Aw, well I'm sorry to hear that love"
He says.
"Hey Lou, do you want to take her to the hospital now?"

"Eeh yeah sure, hold on let me tell Niall where we're going."
Louis says. I smile at the thought of all the boys and how cool it was to be staying in their apartment.

I slide myself off of the granite countertop and on to the floor. Before I could take a step my leg gives out at the weight of my body and I find myself falling flat on the floor.
*BANG*

Louis comes rushing over to help me and I sit there trying to get back up. My face felt as red as a tomato. Louis let out a little chuckle and laugh at myself too.

"You alright there Han?"
He says while grabbing my arms and helping me steady myself on my feet.

"Yes."
I say, so embarrassed that I had just fallen flat on my butt. He watches me carefully making sure I was able to walk.

"I'm okay you can let go."
I say, very sure of myself. He lets go and starts to walk towards the door. I take one step on the bad leg and almost fall again. I must have twisted it when I fell because there was no support to it. Louis sees me and walks back towards me.

"Okay, that's it I'm carrying you to the car."
He says. I shake my head.

"No no it's ok I'm fine"
I take a deep breath and start walking again. I take one more step on that bad leg and then I find myself caught in Louis' arms.

"C'mon, let's go. Hop up."
He says opening his arms, ready for me to jump into them. I put my hand around his shoulder.

"I'm too heavy, you won't be able to lift me ."
I say, blushing.

"Are you saying I'm not strong enough to hold you?"
He asks playfully.

"No, no of course not!"
I exclaim, now more embarrassed.i blush.

"I'm just joking, plus you are as light as a feather!"
He says. I look at him surprised that he thinks that. Then I hop up into his arms and place my other arm around his shoulder and feel his big strong muscles, gently carrying me in them.

----------------------------------------------HEEEY everyone so that was chapter three. Hahaha if you got the title "Payne in the Hospital" lol! Creds to faultinourlarry  for coming up with it. Go follow her!! And I only got like 3 reads but whatever I'm still gonna add more hahaha so I'll have chapter four up later for whoever wants to read it!!