Chapter 5: Goodnight Lou

Louis' POV

I walk out of my room closing the door almost all the way.
~ she is the most prettiest, nicest girl I've ever met. God, she's amazing. She's perfect!~
I think in my head while entering the lounge room.

Niall is sprawl out on one section of the couch, Harry is sitting, his legs stretched out onto the coffee table holding a beer on another section and Liam is on another section of the couch, his legs crossed, watching the commercials on the T.V. I plop myself down next to Niall and start watching the commercials too.

"Soooo, what's going on between you and Hannah? Eh?"
Says Niall elbowing me and raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing Niall, yet "
I say winking at him. He laughs loudly.

"No but seriously, nothing. I just saved her and took her in and she is the most prettiest girl in world and she's perfect and I'd do anything for her, but uuh yeah nothing."
I say as I trailed off. They all look at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my god Louis! "
Says Harry.

"What?"
I say confused.

"You love her!"
Says Harry again. I think about this and realize that I probably did.

"Ssssshh!! She is just down the hall!"
Says Liam. Harry holds his hand over his mouth.

"Oops."
He says muffled by his hand.

"No it's okay, when I left she fell right to sleep."
I explain.

"So do want to explain the whole story now!"
Says Niall curiously, sounding ready to spill some juicy gossip.

"Oh yeah, well uh I was walking around town with Liam and I saw a girl being pinned up against a building with a knife to her neck, the guys that was pinning her took out a bigger knife and aimed it at her chest but before he could do anything I tackled him. It took a while before I knocked him out but she was on the ground and I asked if she was okay then picked her up and Liam came with the car and we brought her back here until she woke up and took her to the hospital."
I explain as Harry and Niall listen intently, their eyes wide and jaws dropped.

"Oh my god."
Says Harry in disbelief.

"Jeez, the poor thing. That's just like you Lou, always out saving someone!"
Says Niall, feeling more sympathetic towards Hannah now. I smile and look down rubbing the back of my head, proudly.

"Wait, who was the guy?"
Asked Harry in confusion.

"Uuh it was her boyfriend and he abused her a lot, like every day and when he got mad. They have been together for about 4 months and she tried running away buuut somehow he found her."
I explain, feeling a tear prick at my eyes at the thought of Hannah, helpless, getting hurt almost everyday.

"Oh god! "
Says Harry putting his head down, squinting while rubbing between his eyes. Niall looks down and shakes his head.

"I'm so glad you guys saved her, tell her she can stay here as long as she wants, damnit she can live here for all I care but she is never going to get hurt by that guy again. And Louis, if you don't make a move I will cause let's just say she isn't bad looking!"
Says Niall winking at me. I look back at him rolling my eyes.

"Uh no way, I saved her life so that basically calls dibs."
I argue.

"Weeell if you are gonna make your move do it soon before I make mine."
Says Niall again half smiling and winking. I laugh and roll my eyes.
We turn our attention back to the game. After about 30 minutes through the game I looked at the clock, it was about 11:30pm and stated drifting off to sleep.

Not long after I heard a noise from the kitchen and opened my eyes. I look around and see all the boys, deeply sleeping. I get up and tiptoe into the kitchen. I peer in just enough for one eye to look in.

There I see Hannah, limping around and getting something from the fridge. I walk in and she stands up wish a glass of orange juice in her hand. She jumps and gives a little squeal, spilling some juice, when she sees me.

"Eeeyyh."
She squeals. I laugh and she looks up at me embarrassed and relieved.

"Oh my god, you scared me!"
She says.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to I just heard a noise."
I explain.

"Haha it's okay. Oh god! I'm so sorry I'll clean this up and I didn't mean to seem barging in, I was really thirsty and I didn't want to wake you up or bother you so I just kinda helped myself and I was trying to be quiet, I'm so sorry and now I've spilled and..."
I put my finger to her mouth and grabbed her waist.

"Sssh, hey you don't need to apologize, I wasn't really asleep and I want you to feel free to help yourself with anything in this apartment. And the spill.. Please that's nothing, you should see how many times we have spilled I'm this kitchens."
I say laughing and grabbing some paper towels and wiping it. She smiles and helps me clean it. I look into her emerald green eyes and get lost in them. She was gorgeous.

I put my arm around her guiding her back to my room. I sit her on the bed and tuck her back in.

~~~
Hannah's POV

He tucked me in and was about to leave. I grabbed his hand.

"Wait, Louis do you uuh mind just staying for a bit?"
I say smiling. He smiles back.

"Of course!"
He lays down next to me and I nestle my head on his shoulder and place my hand on his muscular chest.

"Thank you. Again for saving me, Louis." I whisper.

"I.. Will always protect you. Don't even mention it, you needed to be saved and I would happily do it again in a heartbeat."
He whispers sexily into my ear. I bite my lip and close my eyes smiling. His arm was around me holding me safely in his grip. My body was pulled up close to his. His body heat filled me with warmness.My hand slowly rises everytime he breathes. I listen to his steady heartbeat, and his calm breathing eventually putting me to sleep.
----------------------------------------------Hellooo!!! So this was chapter 5 and I hope you enjoyed it! So I'm all caught up from where I had deleted everything and I feel like there are going to be many more chapters to go so that's good if you enjoy reading this. And il have chapter 6 uploaded soon! Xx