Chapter 8: Shopping and Bad Memories

After lunch at this pizza place, we split up. Me Louis and Niall go in one store and Liam and Harry go to another.

"Ooh this ones nice."
I say looking into the store window.

"Wait no let's go to this one!"
I say looking into another store. Louis and Niall watch me as I run around from store to store excited. I look at them and they are both smiling, amused at me.

"Oh uh yeah sure that one. You lead the way Han."
Says Louis. I smile and crinkle my nose in a teasing way while walking in the door.

After a while of looking around I've got three shirts, a pair of jeans and a dress to try on. I try on the shirts first, then the jeans and then the dress. Louis said he wanted to see me in the dress so I come out and model for him and Niall. It was a flowing dress with cool designs almost like a romper but in dress form. Louis stares at me with those eyes again as I twirl around in front of the mirror. I giggle at myself then stop and blush when I see how stupid I probably look.

"Yeeeaah it doesn't look good on me at all hahaha."
I say looking at myself in the mirror. I whirl around and am surprised to see Louis standing within inches of me and he grabs my shoulders.

"It looks beautiful on you Hannah!"
He says. I blush.

"It really does though!"
Says Niall I smile at Niall and jokingly blow him a kiss. He pretends to catch it and we both laugh.

"Okay I'll put all these back cause I don't even have enough money to buy a scarf here."
I say laughing.

"What? No you should get all of them!"
Exclaims Louis.

"Louis I only have $10."
I say.

"Whaaat if I paid for it?"
He says smiling and raising his eyebrow.

" no Louis! Are you kidding me you've already done so much for me.. No and plus I don't look good in any of these."
I ramble. Louis grabs my hands.

"Hannah, I'm buying them. And you look beautiful in everything so I'm buying them and that's final."
He says taking the close from me and starting to walk away.

"Looouuuiiisss!"
I whine, stretching out his name. He went to the cashier and bought all three shirts, the jeans and the dress. He came back and I frowned at him.

"You didn't have to do that you know."
I say, sighing.

"I know but I wanted to."
He says giving me a little nudge.

We were back in the car on our way to Louis' apartment. Me and the boys were having another one of our very interesting conversations. It was about 9:00pm and I was very tired. I rest my head on the cool window and watch the lights as we drive through the city. Before I know it I'm fast asleep.

I wake up to a loud banging. It was car doors. The light turned on and I was blinded by it. My eyes were squinting and my body was stiff. I was half awake.

The door opened slowly and I almost fell out but Louis was holding me up. He unbuckled me and gently lifted me out of the car. I snuggled into his chest and didn't want to move but I knew that I had to eventually walk up the stairs by myself one time. I just couldn't get myself to wake up. My body was exhausted. I'm not sure what happened but we climbed the first couple steps then I was handed off to Liam. He carried me all the way up the stairs and to Louis' room. I was placed on the floor and instantly woke up.

"Where's Louis?"
I ask confused. I had a head rush and felt myself beginning to fall. The boys were trying to open the door.

*BANG*