Chapter 10: A popstar's "normal" girlfriend

He changed the channel on the T.V to the news. It was Hollywood news. It was a story about Louis. I say up and watched the T.V intently.

"New story, our love struck one d boy Louis Tomlinson seems to have found a new girlfriend? Sources say they've seen the new couple walking around Time Square getting real cheeky. They walked around with the rest of the band, going into stores and walking out with several bags. So is this new girl a permanent girlfriend and will we be seeing her later in the future? Other sources have identified her as Hannah Moretti, a normal city girl from New York. Has our worldwide beloved popstar found a crush for one of his little fans or just a normal girl from the city? We will be watching carefully out for them to see what may happen next!"
The reporter on the TV says.

Pictures of me and Louis walking on the streets pop up. He was holding me and we were talking. My jaw drops when I hear them talk about me. Louis is staring at the screen. He looks at me and frowns with his eyebrows. I look at him then I jump off the couch and run to the bathroom. I slide my back down the door and sit in the cold bathroom floor.

"Han? "
Louis says from the other side. He knocks on the door. I let out a few silent tears. This is just what I didn't need, the whole world knowing who I was and they said I was a normal city girl! Now all their fans are going to hate on me because I'm "with" Louis but we aren't even dating.

"Han, please let me in."
Louis says. I move away from the door and sit against the wall. Louis opens the door and steps in, closing the door behind him. He sits down next to me. My head was covered by my hands and in my lap. I looked over at Louis and he grabbed my hands from my face and held them.

"There are too many tears in you love."
He says wiping away my tears. I look down and he lifts my chin back up.

"Listen to me, they just love making stories up about celebrities so that all the critics can trash it and turn it into something ugly. Okay, hey it has nothing to do with you and it's none of their business."
He says looking into my eyes.

"I know Louis, it's.. It's just that we aren't together and I know it must've looked that way to people but if we are together then the whole fandom will hate me for being with you and I don't know I go can take that. And I'm sorry I'm not famous and that I'm just a normal city girl who is a train wreck."
Louis wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. I let out a breath of relief. He kisses me on the lips and I kiss him back. We get up and go back to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

After breakfast I go back into Louis' room to change into the clothes I bought yesterday. I close the door. I take of my top and pants. Then go into the bag to get the new clothes. I was only wearing my under wear and was about to put on my bra. Then the door opens and Liam walks in.

" Hey Uh Louaaaaaaaayyyyyeeee! Oh god I'm so sorry Hannah I didn't know you wer... Uh I'll just gooo then."
I scream when he walks in and face my back towards him and cover my chest with my arms. Louis comes running in behind Liam.

"Liam? What's? Oooh uh Hannah I'm sorry I didn't know you were changing in here. Liam what the fuck mate?"
Louis says hitting Liam in the arm.

"No I didn't mean to I thought you were in here, I didn't know she was changing."
Liam says explaining himself. Louis pulls Liam out of his room. Louis peeks his head back in and mouths
"Sorry" to me. I nod and he closes the door. I hook on my bra and grab my new jeans. Once I'm dressed I washed up and Louis gave me a spare tooth brush to use. We were all set and ready to go. I actually had no idea where we were going though.

"Louis!"
I shout to him from the lounge.

"Yeaah?!"
He shouts back.

"Where are we even going?"
I say when he walks into the room.

"Uh I think Liam said we are going to see a film and then walk around the park and stuff. Oh and maybe we can take a fairy over to the Statue of Liberty!"
Louis says excited.

"Oooh wow that sounds fun!"
I exclaim. He grabs my hand.

"C'mon let's get to the car first so we can choose our seats!"
Louis says before we sneakily run out the door. I grabbed my bag on the way out and Louis grabbed the keys. We ran to the elevator but there was a sign on it.

"OUT OF ORDER"
We had to take the stairs. Me and Louis scrambled down the stairs. I was trailing behind him and he was running way faster than me.

"Wait Louis! Aah!!"
I shout giggling.

"C'mon!!"
He says slowing down for me.

We reach the lobby and run out the doors toward his car and stop to catch our breath. I can feel his eyes on me as I look up toward his apartment. I pretend I don't see him but I can't help but glue mine back to his.

We stare at each other for a bit until he suddenly plunges into me, our lips crashing together as we kissed. I can't explain it it's just so intense but soft. He pulls back leaving me reaching toward him lthen opening my eyes in confusion.

"What?"
I ask.

"I think they're coming down."
Louis says. We both get in the car and sit in the way back. We wanted to scare them when they got in.

Niall opens the passages seat door and gets in and the rest of them fill into the seats. Liam drives and Harry is in the back. Me and Louis peek our heads up and see them sitting there.

"Where is Louis I told him we were leaving now? I mean he has the car keys so.."
Says Liam. Louis pulled me down and whispers yell on 3. 1.... 2....3

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH"
We yell from the back. All of the boys jump out of their seats, especially Harry.

"Jeez you almost gave me a heart attack!"
Harry says out of breath. We all laugh about it for a while and me and Louis remain in the way back seats, leaving Harry all alone in the middle. I nestle my head into his shoulder and he holds me tightly, kissing my forehead. I've never felt this safe in my life.