Chapter 7: First kiss and Hannah's story

I enter the kitchen with the towel still around me. I see him by the sink washing the dishes. His back was facing me so he hadn't seen me walk in yet.

"Louis?"
I say in a normal tone. He doesn't hear me over the running water.

"Louis!?"
I say a little louder. He jumps a little and quickely turns around. I giggle when I scare him. He looks me up and down.

"Oh uuh hi Hannah, what's the problem."
He quickly turns back around when he sees me with just a towel wrapped around my chest.

"It's okay to look Louis I have a towel."
I say laughing. He slowly turns around, trying to keep his eyes from wandering off from my face.

"Oh and my clothes from yesterday where did they go exactly, I was pretty sure I left them by the bed."
I say.

"Oh yeah sorry! Uh Liam went down to the laundry room to clean some things and I put yours in the basket, I hope that was okay?"
He says looking worried.

"Oh, no thank you I was just wondering because I forgot that I had no clothes with me at all."
I say laughing a little.

"Well I can give a hoodie to wear or something. Just until you get some clothes."
Louis offers.

"Oh sure thank you!"
I exclaim smiling. He walks toward his room and I follow. He searches through his drawer and pulls out a grey Doncaster football hoodie. He hands it to me. I smile and go back into the bathroom. I wrap my hair up in the towel and put on my bra and panties, then threw on the big hoodie. It covered my bum so you couldn't see my underwear. I walked out of the bathroom with the hoodie on and waited for my leggings to be done washing.

Louis looks right up at me as I walk out. He looks down at my pant less legs and widens his eyes.

"Sorry, I'm just waiting for my leggings to come out of the wash."
I say embarrassed at how I had no pants.

"Oh hah it's fine. Do you want me to grab you some sweatpants to put on while waiting cause it might take a while."
He says.

"Uh sure thank you!"
I respond.

"Yepp, no problem!"
He says handing me a pair of Adidas sweatpants. I  quickly slip them on in the bathroom.

"Do you have a comb I could maybe borrow?"
I ask, feeling embarrassed that I kept asking for things.

"Yeah! Of course!"
He says handing me a comb from his dresser.

"Thank you, again "
I say blushing. He smiles at me and I even think I saw him wink.

I comb out my long light brown hair, which was much darker from being wet. My hair was about a little below my shoulders and it was naturally straight with little curls at the end. My skin is tan but not too tan, just a nice toned color. I look in the mirror at my natural face and remembered I had some mascara and eyeliner still in my bag. I go get from the living room and apply my make up. Louis walks in and sees me putting it on.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here!"
He says panicky.

"It's okay, sorry I'm almost done."
I say trying to rush now .

"Hannah, you know you don't need makeup. I think you look beautiful without it."
He says in a softer tone.

"I don't know I guess I just feel insecure without it, you know like I just feel like I need to make it look like I try." I say putting the makeup back in my bag. He looks at me frowning.

"I'm sorry I don't want you to feel insecure, I just think you look much more beautiful naturally!"
He comes closer so our stomachs are almost touching and wraps his hands around my waist. I blush and look down but he brings my chin back up with his finger. Our eyes lock and I lean in closer to him. He closes his eyes and leans in. Everything happened so fast, I instantly thought of Steven and began to panic. I pushed Louis away and backed up, looking around anxiously for something to grab onto.