𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 [6] | updating

Someone's POV
Edited; 5.27.17 🌺

Since the day you joined SaberTooth, Sting always talks to you and sometimes he stalks to you every night when your sleeping peacefully in your bed.

"(Y/N).." Sting suddenly called you, while your looking at the jobs in front of you. The guild was noisy as expected but you still manage to hear him anyway, so you turned around and smiled.

"Yes, What can I help you Sting?" You asked while a smile spread all over your face, giggling when he suddenly becomes red as tomato.

Still, you just let out a laugh as you saw his reaction, making him unease even more.

Taking all his guts that he left behind, he took courage to ask you formally. "Umm.. Can I join with you?" He asked as his eyes adverted to the ground. Since, your head didn't clicked at his question, you just gave him a confused look as you replied.

"Huh? Joined what?" You asked back, instead of an answer but a question. Just making sure before answering. You eventually can't help it but smiled as you think what he'll response in your question.

Aish, let's just cut the chase.

Well being honest to yourself--you like Sting, He makes you smile everyday and worst he always kissed your forehead every damn day, which was the reason that you were falling for him in a very hard way.

"Umm.. Joining you to a job?" He snapped as he lift his head while smiling. You then mentally just shook your head and just nod.

A moment of silence was then took after you realise that he was hugging you and you being--anxious, pushed him away.

Just then again you just shrugged then smiled. "Okay.. Sting, Since your stronger than me.. Pick a job for us" You ordered while avoiding the tension between the two of you. Thinking for a second about the part when you mentioned 'us'.

Gosh that made you blush.

Sting flushed a smirk on his face. "Your not weak (Y/N), remember that". He suddenly stated, making you sweatdrop and made a face that was red like Sting's reaction earlier.

You then again felt hot, your mind started thinking about dirty fantasies to Sting. The innocent child that Sting once knew didn't thought that you were a bad dirty girl.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" Sting didn't hesitate to question as he put his hand in your forehead.

"I'm f-fine.. J-just pick a job.." You stuttered while turning away as you tried to hide your blush.

-Timeskipu

"Here.." Sting handed you the paper.

You then took a glimpse in the sheet. "500,000 jewels--just finding a royal pet?!" You shrieked in shock while you looked at Sting who was--smiling or should I say smirking.

"Yahh.. so let's go and find that damn pet" He said while dragging you, yanking your arms when he started to move. Smiling as you nodded.

-Timeskipu

"(D/N)--the name of the dog is (D/N)" Sting said while crossing his arms and to your flustration as you knew it was a dog, you groan. "Aww.. I hate dogs." You flustered as you look away.