𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 [8] | lemon

contains swearing and
disturbing scenes that
only R18+ are allowed;

c.8 // (y/n)'s point of view

"I didn't heard you!" I felt another hard slap from my butt, sending me various pain of pleasure in my body. The mark of his hands were visible in my skin; the blond male was making me torture so bad.

He slapped my butt again; this time, he put all his strength on it, making me hiss in pleasure that I can't even feel my legs. "Say it again slut!"

I couldn't help it but to clamped my legs together and scream. "M-more master!" I could feel my orgasm streaming down in my legs, he might be violet but it felt so good.

I bent down even more, leaning against the wall as I was trying to catch my breathe and shiver in every pleasure. "Good girl, I shall reward you for obeying your master." He said huskily while caressing my butt before inserting a finger into my pussy.

I moaned while I placed both of my hands on the wall, he inserted two more fingers; trusting them deeper where his fingers could reach, enough to let me loose out of control.

"Do you like that slut?" His voice echoed in my ears. I was panting so hard and my legs wobbled; This is bad, I'll be on the floor before I could even reached my climax.

He was moving his hands so fast, squirting some liquid in the floor. "Moan my name slut!" He slapped my butt with his other hand, trusting harder his fingers in my pussy. "Ah, Sting~ deeper!" I panted, making me shake even harder.

I tried not to fall down to the floor but too much pleasure made my legs drop in a flash. I didn't reach my climax as expected, just looking at his face felt like terror. "You weren't able to claim all of my reward, do you wish to have a punishment instead?" He glared at me as he yanked my arm, I wore my panties before forcing me to stand and look at him.

"P-please don't master—" "Silence! You wanted this and I shall give that to you!" He dragged me to a stand, cuffing my hands on the top while covering my eyes with a blindfold.

I felt his fingers on my skin, making me shiver with every touch as he unbuttoned my top and soon after, he pulled down my skirt. Thinking of what he did, I knew that I'm already half naked.

"Don't ask any questions, don't moan and don't cum when I said so." He threatened me and slap my butt, I hesitated to nod and just stick my legs together.

A moment after, I felt a sting on my butt. Oh God, he was using a whip, forcing me to close my mouth so tight to avoid any moans to come out.

"Does it hurt you whore or does it sends pleasure to your tight pussy?" I felt his breath in my ear. The coldness of his breathtaking voice is giving me a longing lust and ecstasy.

He started whipping me again, every amount of pain was exchanged into pleasure. "M-master . . . " I softly moan, lifting my head up because of bliss.

"I said no moaning (y/n)!" He shouted at me, hitting me multiple times but it just lead me making a moan in every hit before he stopped. "You just won't shut your damn mouth huh?"

I silently nodded, cursing to myself of what I just did. "Oh, someone's confident today." I felt him placed something between in my thighs and it suddenly started moving.

I suddenly arched my back with the help of the stand, jolting me every direction in madness. "Ah, please—there~! Faster~!" He turned the volume even higher causing it to move faster. I screamed, chanting his name while I clamped my legs even tighter, I felt myself getting wet in the matter of seconds.

My orgasm dripped out in my panties so fast, making me wanting his cock inside of me. "And now you're coming? You should be disciplined slut," I felt the thing inside of my core stopped before he placed a hand inside in my panties to get it.

Even his hands are so hot, "Wow, you amazed me. This vibrator is covered with your sweet wetness!" I heard him chuckle before uncuffing my wrist.

"Now let me show you how it's done." He pulled my hair while dragging me and I lucky landed on the mattress. "You should also pay for turning me on so badly."

I lay on the bed helplessly, my head and my body was facing to the right side of the bed; I was slowly praying that he won't hurt me anymore.

I felt him lay beside me, sighing in relief that he won't hurt me, I then realised that his hands were caressing my thighs for a moment before his hands travelled higher to touched my breast from behind.

"Moan slut." He whispered, I gladly obeyed and sang his name. Not too long ago, I felt his bulge between in my thighs; he eventually let out a flustered moan after rubbing his bulge beneath in my panties.

"Faster m-master~" I squeaked while I rubbed my breast with his hands. I couldn't help it but pinch it too.

"You're making me loose my sanity (y/n) . . . " He grunted, now pulling my panties down and inserting his cock inside of me; he trusted it faster, not waiting for me to adjust from it's size.

"it's so tight slut," He panted, continues to give me a rabbit fuck. Squeezing my boobs in his hands and sucking my neck; my blindfold eventually hoped out from my eyes because of his strong trust, it was a relish site.

"Sting-sama~!" My seeds exploded as faster as before, even though I reached my climax; he lifted me up and place me on top of him. Still shoving his junior so hard while I followed him in sync.

"You like that slut? Do I have to fuck you harder to make you scream?" He cooed, trusting out his dick once more before shoving it with force.

"Kyaaah~!" I screamed, he was now sucking my breast while he wrapped his arms around my waist, still trusting deeper and faster beneath me.

I felt his cock harden around my core, throbbing me once again and sending me back to climax. "Shit, I'll cum!" He moaned, thrusting one last time before he pulled out to poured countless of semen in the bed sheet.

I also squirted out my climax, savouring every pleasure that was oozing out in my pussy. My moans turned lower and lower in volume until I stopped and panted in the end.

We continued chasing out our breathes until it was suddenly quite, no one spoke; not until I look into Sting which also glances me back, his eyes were surprisingly filled with worry; he placed a hand in my waist as he asked me a question.

"Does it hurt?" He whispered in my ear, I was taken aback for a moment but I manage to smile despite of the pain. "A little,"

"I'm sorry—(y/n), I shouldn't have did that to you." He ran a hand in his hair and rose up from the bed. "It won't happen again," Was the last thing he said; after that he walk out in the room, leaving me behind without giving me another glance.

drowns all of you in a lake
that is full of holy water;
how did i manage to right this?