𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 [3] | updated

contains swearing
and a damsel in distress;
if it's not in your expectations
then don't read it darlin'.

c.3 // (y/n)'s point of view

"Hey you, you pervert!" I screamed on top of my lungs as I leaped towards our guild master after entering his abode uninvited. My hair was all over my face but I don't even care. 'A pervert deserves a kick in the ass!' I thought while clinging in his body and giving him that light playful punches.

I hear questions filled the floor below, mostly about the commotion that I was starting during this early morning but believe it or not I also just woke up from my sleep. It was clear that Sting Eucliffe had also arrive at his office, although, he did not stagger backwards even if I am clinging into his body at this very moment. I saw his face filled only with confusion and amusement before asking in furrowed brows and placing me back to the ground like a child with it's mother.

"I'm—what? A pervert?" He asked which sounded more like a clarification than be offended by my statement.

I ignore his reaction and continued, "You stole my panties again, Eucliffe!" I exclaimed with anger and horror. For who could do such perverted act, not even daring to ask. I then glared at him, enough to make his cheeks dusted in pink. This time he stammered, flustering as if I hit a nerve.

"I d-did not!" He continued to stutter, this time it was weak enough that only I could hear it. Well, the walls are surely too thin in the guild. With that, I heard the guild hall had filled with laughters and screeches, muttering more in amusement. Both of us now redden that everyone from the guild hall might have heard us.

"They did hear us alright," Sting manage to spoke once more, enough to answer my questions if maybe, I was all just imagining it. I wanted to apologize but my ego and embarrassment were too intense that all I could do was slap him in the cheeks. His eyes widen from the impact and also in mine, 'I couldn't believe I just did that' I yelped more in embarrassment while looking at his cheeks painted a mark of my hand. I urged my lips to apologize, yet no sound came. Instead, I hear a loud march outside before I realized that it was Rogue, who now lifted me away from Sting.

"That's enough for the morning (y/n)!" Rogue was strong that he eventually drag me away without any trouble. I was left with nothing but embarrassment for myself and guilt. 'Sting was too innocent enough,' I thought and this became more and more an embarrassment that I couldn't bare.

Rogue was carrying me back to my room like a sack of rice, but I never demanded to be placed down. As guilt was slowly eating me away, each time a second passes. I glanced behind Rogue, who I could not see his face, but a mere cheek yet this clearly answers that was annoyed at what happened. This enough, made me regret for being direct to Sting without any evidence. 'The only thing I knew was that he had keys in every room of the guild. That's all.'

I did not notice that I had arrive at my room, only when Rogue threw me like a sack of rice in the floor, that made me hiss at him while dropping a comment to at least be delicate to girls. However, he ignored me and looked around the room before leaving an obvious advise. "Try cleaning your room sometimes."

Without thinking, I stood up and screamed to him. "I did that last month!" I crossed my arms while glaring at him yet I notice, he was focusing on something else rather than looking at me. I look to where he was sternly looking and saw my panties and bras from the floor. I redden and grabbed them before he could memorize each one of it. I look back at him with my undergarments at hand, who in return, was only giving me a blank expression with an eyebrow raised.