𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 [5] | updating

contains swearing;
if it's not in your expectations
then don't read it darlin'.

c.5 // (y/n)'s point of view

Sting started a fight two days ago and oh—that was a hellish site; the guild totally went upside down; broken chairs, plates, tables, you name it. It was as if the storm broke loose in the area, and no one even dared to pull us apart.

It's just, he hated my guts and I hated his guts too; It's a tie people—that is why, I am not pressing any amount of sympathy towards him, not even after that happened. I even challenged him to a one and one combat once without using magic. I hate him. THAT much.

"Why do you hate Eucliffe that much master?" I snapped out of my thoughts, I saw my exceed slumped beside me while munching their (gender-neutral) lunch. i shivered at the thought of the dragon slayer that my exceed mentioned. I glared at them. "don't you dare speak his name,"

"im sorry master,"

everyday was like that, i try to avoid any topics about him nor even looking at him straight in the eye. for i despise him too much to spare any amount of time i have.

"(l/n)," hence, seems like the universe has other plans for me. i didn't even bothered to face him, I just continue looking at the guild board in front of me.

"hey dipshit, you also have a poor hearing," okay that's it. i have enough of this dragon slayer bothering me every now and then. it was only a matter of seconds that i give him a kick in the face, in which, he instantly jumped back to lessen the impact.

"what the hell (y/n)!" he shouted at me, but it gave him no time to prepare as i jumped right at him like a tiger preying its meal. i landed on top of him that both sent us down to the floor. sting hissed in pain and glared at me, not even fighting back as i had clearly more had the upper hand.

silent was what followed but it took more minutes before he finally yeld defeat. Causing the other guild members whom were staring at us loose interest at the site, leaving only his exceed and mine, looking at us with defeated eyes. they seemed to be also tired of our constant fighting too.

even i, i never thought i would end up like this, all i truly wanted was to live in peace and survive. however, ever since i joined Sabertooth, he seems to have the tendency to degrade and mock me every chance he gets. at times, he would also—shout at me for no good damn reason.

i don't fucking know what i did to him to be like this nor had any previous intentions just to provoke him.

"just get off me," i hear him mutter without really looking at me. i glared at him and shoved him
more to the floor before pulling myself up. "i don't even know what i did to deserve this,"

"(y/n)—"
"what?!"

everything about him is just too much, really too much. that before he could even reply, i hissed at him before finally running out to the guild.

that was then the first time my tears streamed down in my face before i could even notice it.

-

weeks had passed that i haven't stepped foot in the guild and bills also pilled up with it. my exceed whom reported me the events in the guild from time to time also grew worry at my behavior. tho, they never failed to also console me despite how they want to push me out in the bed.