𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 [9] | lemon

contains swearing and
disturbing scenes that
only R18+ are allowed;

c.9 // Sting's point of view

I look around in the room, my sister's bedroom was quiet and empty. I hastily opened her drawer to reveal her dozens of panties and countable bras inside.

"Fuck, I can't control myself anymore." I mumbled before picking one of her panties and bras, my other hand travelled in my hair. "This will be the last time (y/n), I promise."

Every since I met my stepsister, I knew that I couldn't afford her to be my sister; she was the first girl that made my heart crazy and made my mind filled with wrongdoing sins.

I thought I could forget her in the end but every time my eyes lays upon her, I think distant thoughts; thinking lustful things when she pout her lips, saying my name, calling me onii-chan and everything that can turn me on.

My footsteps went towards her bed, crawling in the mattress and I lay on the center. I'm sure that I'm all alone in the house, so I don't need to make things fast.

The first thing I did was to remove my clothes, unbuckled my belt before I pulled down my pants and my boxers. My breathing hitched while I placed her bra beside me and her panties on my hand.

A small fabric softly rubbed my cock as I move my hands up and down; slowly getting me arouse in seconds. "Oh fuck," I groaned while (y/n) flashes in my mind as she gagged my dick inside of her mouth.

"Your dick is so big onii-chan." She moaned in my mind, making me rubbed her panties against my cock faster. "I think, my tight pussy won't fit onii-chan~"

I raised my head in bliss, moaning her name when I thought of myself grabbing a strand of her hair while she fully swallowed my junior in her mouth and her hands were on my thighs for support.

"Faster baby." My other finger trusted in my butt hole as I gripped my cock harder and faster momentously, I felt my spines shiver as I became more erected.

"Onii-chan~" She squeezes her eyes while she wrapped her hands around my dick and uses her tongue to lick every inch. "Oh God (y/n), you're so good!"

I'm almost at my climax but before I could even explode my semen, I placed her panties in my erect area and flip myself over, to placed my arms around the pillow beneath me as I started thrusting.

"Shit," I grunted, pounding my hips back and fourth. My other hand was gripping her bra.

"Deeper Sting~!" was the last thing I remember before my liquid stream out in her bedsheet but mostly in her panties, trusting harder once, twice, and even three times each ejaculation.

"Onii-chan?"

evening //
(y/n)'s point of view

"Why it's so dark in here?" I muttered as I walk in a narrow hallway towards an area where Sting and my bedroom could be found.

That's weird, I thought Sting was in the house. He never turn off the lights in the hallway when he's around. I wonder if he's in his room—I stop infront of his door and I softly knock but no one answered.