𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 [2] | updated

contains cringing scenes;
if it's not in your expectations
then don't read it darlin'.

c.2// (y/n)'s point of view

I notice droplets of rain that had strained into my window. This made me squint towards the glass until I witness it turn into a pouring one,

'it was raining again.' I thought with the frustration that soon turned into a mix of loneliness and sadness.

I really hated rain, it stops the momentum of a person when it is eventually does something outside, it soaks your clothes and turns out the fire when you're trying to heat your hands for warmth. Thus, rain is only good when you don't have anyone to cry with, yet without that intension, rain gives flood and floods either kill people by drowning them or erase memories to places where it seemed important to you.

With rain it is also cold, it would send you shivers down to your spine; you turn lax as if with rain, you just want to stay up in your bed. You might as well get sick, sneezing and coughing all over the place, all because of attaining one cold fever which are in by the hands of little rain.

I mused at that conclusion that rain is actually powerful enough to make someone sick, or even erase something in existence. If I could control rain, maybe, life would had been better. Really, better.

I stared continuously at my window whilst the feeling of sadness engulfs me again, it was my day to day process, especially when it rains.

"Drip, Drop." The pouring rain continued to fall all around in Fiore. My eyes then twitched that this rain will not disperse any moment from now. And so, I urge myself to hop down in my bed and cover my ears with my pillow, inching it closer to me like my life depends on it.

I started wishing for sunlight again, for the same reason that it was raining and to at least see the smiles of people who pass down in the streets, not as empty as this one.

Although, how much I wish for the rain to stop, no matter how I cover myself with all the pillows and duvets that I had, it never stop the splashing sound nor cease it to be. It just continued as what it should be doing, splashing, running, and of course, even to how it echoed outside my roof that soon followed a loud hint of thunder.

'I hate it, I really do,' I exclaimed in my thoughts, trying to gather all the remaining confidence to make myself open my covers and look back at the window since even how much I hate it, I can't shake nor deny my mix feelings of the thought that I was always longing for someone, so as I cower in fear here and now, my heart still leaps from the sounds of nature.

Loneliness all together lingers in my emotions and thus, when I had the courage to pull down my covers, I heard the rain crystal clear again. I wanted to cut of my ears at that point but I never did. However, my brain backs up with the frustration that I eventually, grabbed my pillow forcefully and screamed at that void. So, with now in tears, I pleaded the rain to stop. I ignored what my heart wants to seek, I followed what my brain told me to do and I complied.

"Stop it, it's annoying! Just stop it!" I continued to screeched, digging my fingers deeper into the polyester of my pillow.

I'm crazy.
I'm becoming crazy.

'Why do you hate the rain (y/n) (l/n)? Why a mere rain?' I always questioned myself with that like a million times but I never really take time to answer it, even if I did I couldn't. What I know is that, my heart and my brain has it's own ways of working, has it's reason of why the other hates it and the other longs for it.