The Feelings

After what happened at the hallways, Dahyun became distant to other students. She's avoiding their gazes, tries her best not to get affected for what ever they are saying behind her back, pretends that she doesn't hear anything.

But deep inside, she's having a mix of emotions.

From anger to sadness, sadness to worry, worry to confusion, confusion to heart break.

But either way, to summarize all of these emotions, it's pretty obvious that she's not happy.

And Wonwoo knows that.

That's why he's feeling very guilty for what he did yesterday.

Dahyun never talked to him after that. She doesn't even looked at him.

And he knows the reason why.

Letting out a deep sigh, he leaned his back to the wall and momentarily closed his eyes. He's at the rooftop again. The only place where he can freely express his true self. The Wonwoo who is weak. The desperate Wonwoo.

He can still remember her shocked face after he kissed her.

Of course, who wouldn't be shocked after what he did. Even him is surprised for his action.

But he has a reason why he did that.

He wants to prove to them that Dahyun is not what they think she is.

Until now, he's still pissed of what Mingyu said to her.

Yes, the male student who humiliated Dahyun in front of so many people is no other than Wonwoo's ultimate rival, Kim Mingyu.

The two have been rivals since they were in middle school. It all started when Wonwoo effortlessly defeated him in a basketball match, earning him the spot to be the team captain of the said sports club, and for Mingyu to lose the position he's been dreaming to have.

Wonwoo has been continuously defeating Mingyu unintentionally every time there is a competition, whether it's academically or sports related. For Wonwoo, it means nothing since at the first place, it was not his intention to win, but for Mingyu, it's an insult.

Mingyu's anger towards Wonwoo sparks more when his ex-girlfriend confessed that she likes Wonwoo more than him.

When Mingyu confronted Wonwoo about it, Wonwoo just ignored his presence which pissed him more, resulting for him to punch in the face, not caring if Wonwoo is the son of the director of the school.

Wonwoo, on the other hand, just let everything Mingyu did to him passed.

But what he did to Dahyun is beyond his limit.

No one messes with Wonwoo's possession, especially Kim Dahyun.

To be honest, he really wants to confront Mingyu now and teach him a lesson. But realizing the current situation between him and Dahyun, he decided to do it some other time.

For now, he has to fix his relationship with Dahyun.

Or else he will go crazy if he loses her again.

---

Hansol can't seem to focus on doing anything ever since what happened at the hallways.

Dahyun is avoiding everyone, even Wonwoo. Even him.

He can't help but feel worried about her.

She doesn't smile anymore. He can't hear her laugh and voice when she talks to their other classmates.

Their eyes doesn't met anymore.

In other words, Hansol missed her so much.

He thinks that staying in a quiet place like the library can give him a peace of mind. But it seems like he can't take Dahyun off his mind.