Worry

"Where have you been?" Mrs. Kim asked as soon as she opens the door for Dahyun.

"Mom, you won't believe me if I say so." Dahyun replied, smiling while admiring the beautiful sunflower Hansol gave her.

She went inside and dropped her bag on the sofa.

"Wonwoo?" She asked curiously as she saw him sitting on the sofa.

Wonwoo immediately stand up and checked her. "Where have you been? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay." She laughed. "Seriously, both of you don't have anything to worry about. In fact, this is the happiest day of my life after Vernon --- " she momentarily stopped on her words and smiled bitterly.

Wonwoo's brows furrowed. Vernon? Who is Vernon?

"I had a really great time today that's why my energy got drained. I'll go take a shower then." She slowly went upstairs, erasing the gloomy feeling after she accidentally mentioned Vernon.

"Okay, honey. I'll just bring your dinner to your room!" Her mom said.

"Okay!" Dahyun shouted out from upstairs.

"You should go home, Wonwoo. Dahyun looks fine."

But Wonwoo can't seem to be at ease. He knows that something happened and she's with someone else.

The idea of that "someone" ticks him off. Who would have made Dahyun feel so happy aside from him? Is it a guy? Is it... No, that's impossible. Wonwoo is not dumb not to notice Dahyun is avoiding Hansol since this morning. And besides, Hansol already has a girlfriend.

Even though he wants to talk to Dahyun regarding what happened yesterday, he knows that this is not the perfect time for that. He doesn't want to ruin her very rare happy mood.

Maybe tomorrow at school he'll talk to her about it. He will apologize for kissing her to make it look like they are really dating for real.

Wonwoo is sure that Dahyun will understand why he did that. But still, he feels bad about it.

The fact that he drags her to another mess and the hurtful truth that their relationship is fake, Wonwoo's heart can't help but break a little.

He bade good bye to Mrs. Kim. Before walking down the streets, he gave one last glance to Dahyun's window. "Good night, my princess."

---

"You're not Korean. You're fake!" Dahyun pointed at him while making an angry expression. "My mom told me that your mother is not Korean."

Hansol just blinked.

"Aren't you gonna explain something to me?" Dahyun folded her arms onto her chest as she taps her foot.

Again, Hansol just blinked.

"Seriously? Are you just gonna blink at whatever I said?!"

Then Hansol began laughing.

"Okay... what are you laughing at? Do you think this is funny? You've been lying to me since the day we met. Making me believe that you're a pure Korean."

Hansol wiped the tears on his eyes. He laughed so much that he began to tear up.

"You are so funny, Dubu. It took you a long time to notice that I'm half-Korean."

"I know that your face looks foreign but I was waiting for you to at least tell me the truth."

"But the truth already comes to you and besides, I already know that you're stalking me since the day I heard from Sana that you have a crush on me." Hansol smirked.