𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 [1] | updated

contains possible swearing;
if it's not in your expectations
then don't read it darlin'.

c.1 // (y/n)'s point of view

"You bitch, Didn't you heard what I've said before?" Yukino was beating me up again. During a time like this when I couldn't use my powers anymore.

"I said stay away from him! HE'S MINE! YOU HEARD ME? ALL MINE AND MINE ALONE!" She kicked me once again, enough to let me cough a handful amount of blood. However, this not new to me, to feel pain was already normal, yet to cry on different occasions was not included at that option even if I was being abused.

Ignoring the pain and fatigue, I saw myself laughing instead. As it is ironic that I'm from Sabertooth and I still feel like a nuisance, a weakling. If master was here, to fight back should never be a problem, even if it is Yukino or even if it's my comrade;

This does sucks, being treated like this, being beaten as if I was useless, as if I deserve it. I can't stand it anymore.

"What are you laughing at bitch? Did you shit yourself? Or are you laughing since I am beating you to death and couldn't do anything about it?" She flared, not flinching to the things that she had been doing. She looked at me with disgust, grabbing my neck and tried to choke me to death. My laugh ceases, fully forcing me to grasp for air. "(y/n), at first I thought we could be friends, even bestfriends, maybe, but as soon I saw what you've doing, you lost my respect." She gripped my neck harder, I hung my hands at hers, trying to stop her from choking me.

'What did I do to receive this?' I want to talk back to her, I want to ask her things to clarify each one of the misunderstandings, each and every one of it.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I LOVE HIM! YOU SHOULD HAVE! THAT IS WHY, YOU ARE NOW NOTHING TO ME BUT A WEAKLING WHO DESERVES TO DIE AND DOES NOT DESERVE ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY, STING!" I tried harder to grasp for air, thoughts stuck to my mind and Sting's reflection was pasted clearly in front of my thoughts.

'All I did was love you did I?' My question lingers for his answers, but he was nothing but a fragment of my thoughts. He was nothing but someone who I look up to and truly admire.

I felt myself loosing consciousness, my fingers were now failing to grip on Yukino's arms. I felt myself fading away but suddenly, in an instant, her words cut deeper to my thoughts, fully erasing what I was focusing.

'Weak, huh?' The thought of it just made me want to punch that whore, the thought of it send me adrenaline rush all throughout my body and the thought of being weak was more painful than what she was doing.

My (h/c) bangs fell over in my eyes and felt an overflowing strong urge of magic, she's saying that 'I'm weak, right?'

A dark aura surrounded me, my (e/c) orbs turns white as I lifted up my face to her and tempted to laugh again, this time it was not a laugh of mockery, not a laugh to subdue the pain but a laugh of a psychopath. Hearing this, Yukino, dropped me on the ground. She stance into a fighting position with her face twisted with questions and skepticism.

"Do you really want to die that early Yukino?"

She flinched and was suddenly taken aback from my question. I rose up from the ground and stare at her like a broken doll. Words could not suffice how it feels to be told as weak, of how many years I blinded and let myself be engulfed of that thought that 'maybe, I am weak, that maybe, I am nothing but a wasteful breathing being,'