The Demon: Reborn

Claude Faustus laid in his own blood. It ran out his mouth. He looked at the dark sky and sighed. "He won fair and square...now I go..." He said softly. It wasn't long ago when Sebastian shoved the demon sword into him. Claude sighed.
He closed his eyes and his last breath left his body as he died.
~Le Hell~
Claude opened his eyes. He heard quiet whispers. "What type of demon do you think master will turn him into?" A curious voice asked. Then an annoyed one spoke. "How the hell am I going to know you idiot.." Then Claude heard multiple voices. They were all around him. He whimpered the there was a deep voice.
He jumped but knew who is was. It was Lucifer, lord of hell, he went to sit up but he couldn't. Lucifer spoke. "Hush all of you." His voice boomed, everyone got quiet. Lucifer looked at Claude and smirked. "Oh good, your awake.." he said. Claude still couldn't move say all he could do was watch as Lucifer made his way to him.
Lucifer picked him up. "Claude Faustus..you are a strong demon but your species is weak.." Lucifer spoke. Claude held in a growl. "And so..from this day fourth..I will change you into a cat demon." Claude's eyes widen and the other demons gasp.
"But sir-" All of the sudden pain surdged through Claude's body. He screamed in agony. Tears started to slip out his eyes the he passed out. Darkness consuming his golden hues.
Claude wakes up to the sound of owls. It was night time no doubt. He opened his eyes slowly. He sat up, his vision blurry. He stood up and saw that he wasn't tall. He tilted his head. "What the-" his words came out as meows and he gasped.
'H-he did it...'  Claude looked at his black smooth paws. He felt something swaying on his back. He looked back and saw a long furry smooth tail. He stared at it. Then something cold landed on his little nose he looked at the sky and saw that it was snowing.
He sighed deeply then he looked at the ground just noticing all the snow. He shivered in the cold. 'Great...just great..' He thought. He started walking, he didn't know where he was going nor did he care at the moment..as long as he got warm.
He rosamed the streets of London. He sighed and walked into an alley way. He laid down in the back corner and curled up into a ball. He shivered. He felt like crying and cry he did. It was the first time in forever he did. And he didn't give a damn.

~Sebastian's Pov~
Sebastian Michaelis walked down the street. He was going to get more milk for the Manor. He sighed. Winter wasn't really his favorite season. He kept walking until he saw a ball of beautiful black furr, curled up in a back of and alley way.
He looked at it then got closer. Sooner he was crouched down to the cat. The cat lifted it's head and me owed at Sebastian. Sebastian looked at it's golden eyes. 'So beautiful.." He thought. He went to pick up the kitten, it tried to bite him but Sebastian petted a spot of it's back that made it call down. "The master will surely kill me.."
Sebastian said. He stood back up holding the cat and went to get them milk quickly.