10

The red eyed demon silently trailed to his master's office fixing up his hair and dusting himself just in case. When he gets to the door he hums and knocks three times waiting for the teen to answer him. He hears the come in and goes inside closing the door behind him. He glances up and the boy is naked trapped in a pile of his own clothes. The raven smiles, tempted to laugh at him.

"Master how did that happen?" He ask walks over looking at him. The boy looks up at him glaring. He groans and struggles but sighing and giving up. "If you laugh I'll call a priest on you..just help me out" Sebastian smiles and presses his fingers on the boys body picking him up after moving some of the clothes. He places him down on the spot by him before pulling out an outfit. He shakes his head holding the clothes in one hand and pulling a letter out of his pocket with the other.

"My young Lord, you have a letter for today. Would you like me to read it?" The rolls his ocean blue eyes as he cross his arms. "Why not Sebastian.." He yawns. If he knew Sebastian wouldn't just throw him out of bed he'd go back to sleep. The raven stands up and opens it, he clears his thought.

Young Phantomhive boy,

I the Undertaker invite you to come to a small party. A young child like yourself needs fresh air now don't they. Can't be upset that I worry for your well being right? Anyway you are allowed to bring the butler and anyone else. Please think about it.

Undertaker

Sebastian puts the note back in his pocket as he dressed the young teen pulling his shirt over his head as he keeled down to him. As he dresses him his mind drifts to Claude. As much as he wants to bring the neko if the Lord wants to go, he doesn't have a way to hind him. The demon looks at the boy and smiles. "Are you wanting to go young master?" The teen scoffs.

He sits on his bed as Sebastian pull on his pants and shoes. "I don't know. I don't like many people Sebastian." He stretches popping his back with a slight grunt. The demon shakes his head "That's a good reason to go. Maybe you could bring Lizzy." The teens looks away. Recently the boy hasnt been interested in her. The demon pitied the girl a bit honestly but there was nothing he could do about it personally. The blue haired boy looks at him and humps his shoulders.

The demon nods before trailing out the room to get the boy breakfast. He sighs grateful that the boy didn't notice anything. He makes his breakfast and come back letting the boy eat. After eating the teen stands. "I'm thinking about the party but for now, I want to relax." The demon nods and leaves the room. He smiles and walks down the hall. He opens his door and catches Claude midway in jumping out the window. The cat demon freezes at being caught. He smiles innocently pulling his foot back inside the room and taking his hands away from the window. "Oh hey babe"

The raven glares and walks up to hum closing the door behind him "where you going somewhere?" It doesn't help that Pluto barks outside the window. Claude yanks the curtains closed and shakes his head. Sebastian is in his face now "you sure?" The cat nods and Sebastian kisses him hard and deep. His tongue forcing it's way between soft lips until it's playing with the other's. He moves his hands and picks up the demon walking him to the bed before placing him down. He growls softly when Claude moans against him and pulls his hair. The raven looks at him as they kiss before he sits in between his legs.

Claude smirks when they have to pull away. "I told you, you were jealous". The demon bites his bottom lip. "So what?.." He goes back to kissing him grabbing his hips and pulling them together. He takes in his scent. Any longer and Sebastian won't be able to control himself. The cat snaps and pushes Sebastian's head when he hears running to the door of the room. They pull away from each other and Claude hides under the bed. Sebastian's lips are slightly puffy, his hear is messy and his shirt is a bit wrinkled. He quickly fixes himself before his door is slammed open.

He looks up and sees the red head he can't stand. He stands. "What is it Grell before I kill you.." He says. The redhead smiles and sways back and forth. "I need to see that cat that was here last time. My records say that I need to take a look at him. A closer one."

~~~~
It's a bit short and everywhere and I'm sorry I got bored halfway. A slight writers block is coming up on me so every please be patient with me.