Too Friendly for Sebastian's Liking

Sebastian walked over and picked up Claude. Claude meowed but let him. Sebastian looked at Pluto and Finny. "Finny...keep the mutt away from my cats.." Finny yelped but nodded, then he ran off with Pluto. Sebastian looked down at Claude who laid on his back in Sebastian's arms. Sebastian smiled and scratched Claude's black furry tummy.
Claude purred. Sebastian moved his hand lower as his mind started to run off. Claude hissed loudly and bit Sebastian's hand. Sebastian gasped and dropped him. Claude landed on his paws and glared at Sebastian. Claude turned to his human-ish form.
"What were you thinking..you just don't touch someone there.." He blushed. Sebastian smiled. "Sorry..I didn't know you were sensitive there.." Claude meowed at him, his ears twitched and his tail thrashed irritability. "Im pretty sure everyone is sensitive there!"
Sebastian nodded. "I did say sorry so just shut up already.." Claude hissed and turned back to a cat. He walked back into the Manor where he met up with Bard and Mey-rin. Mey-rin gasped. "Oh my! So cute yes it is!" Bard picked Claude up. "Yeah wonder what's his name." Bardroy said. He pet Claude's head and Claude purred.
Mey-rin giggles and pets behind his ears. "Hello kitty, I'm Mey-rin yes I am." She smiled and Claude meowed. Bard nodded. "And I'm Bardroy, Bard for short." They played with Claude's paws and surprisingly Claude let them. "Hey let's name him Midnight." Bard said. Mey-rin pitched in. "Oh Midnight or Shadow!" They nodded. To be honest, Claude didn't mind.
All of the sudden though, Claude was pulled away from them. "What are you two doing.."
Sebastian asked. They jumped and looked up at him. "N-nothing sir! Just playing with this cat sir!" Sebastian face palmed. "Please don't yell..it's annoying..." He said softly. But the truth was that he didn't want Ciel to hear them.
They nodded. "S-sorry sir!" Then they ran off. Sebastian looked at Claude and sighed. "Your quite a handful..I hope you know that.." Sebastian said. Claude meowed and laid in his arms. "Oh well..." He said back. Sebastian fed Claude then he heard the bell that signaled that the master needed him. He sighed and placed Claude down.
"Stay here." He said and disappears. Claude jumped on the window sill that the window opened. "What the-"
Sebastian's Pov:
I went to my master's office door and knocked. I heard a 'come in' and I walked in. "Master, you called?" I asked. He looked at me. "Tomorrow we are going to the Undertaker...there's some things we have to do..." I nodded. "Ok sir.." And with that, I dismissed myself. I went to go get claude but glared as I saw a certain red head petting him.
Claude is being way to friendly to others. Sebastian thought. He was jealous. He wanted Claude to himself and no one else. Grell looked up at Sebastian and smiled widely. "Oh Bassy! Nice to see you!" Grell smiled. Strangely Grell didn't attack him with his hugs.
Grell scratched Claude's back as Claude arched his back and purred. Sebastian glared deeper. "Grell...please put down the cat.." Grell pouted. "Aw but Darkness is so cute!" Grell called Claude by the nickname he gave him. "His name is not 'Darnkess' now put him down.." Grell shook his head no and smirked. "Make me Bassy~"