12: An Actual Update || Unlucky

Ok! So this update isn't going to be long due to me being a lazy piece of shit lol! But I'm trying to think of the plot again so work with me guys, I hope you enjoy it though. Sorry for any bad grammar and stuff like that I'm just feeling really lazy today for some reason..

-

Claude scurried under the bed after he had changed back into his cat form a little flustered at how Sebastian had pinned him earlier and even irritated at being interrupted. He gave a small sniff, it was familiar but not much so and Sebastian confirmed it when he spoke.

'Grell? Is he talking about that weird redhead?'

The neko thought to himself but soon didn't care as he felt chills, his hair standing and tail twitching. Sebastian's aura was starting to show and if he remembered correctly, that wasn't a good thing in his last life. He listened carefully as the two exchanged words blinking at Grell's before glaring, eyes switching into slits. What could he possibly want now?

Sebastian glared more as he looked at the redheaded reaper. "And why is that? He's just a cat.." he stated to which Grell pouted lightly laying his chainsaw against the doorframe.

"Now now Bassy, if there's nothing wrong then let me just see him. I won't bite~"

He purred swaying back and forth on his feet. The words made Claude scoff quietly.

I will..

The neko thought. Sebastian stood in silence and the reaper sighed digging in his pockets for a second. He hummed before pulling out a scroll pulling it open with his fingers before reading it.

"Cavaius, Son of Forunious, King of the Spider Kingdom; has been killed by Sevanian, Son of Lucifer and Prince of the Raven Kingdom. Cavaius has been changed into a missing Lotus. A spirit/being who's been reincarnated illegally by supernatural laws. Even the devil makes mistakes after all huh? Anyway, if this being is found capture him and bring him back to the Orials."

Grell finished with a hum. Sebastian's eyes were wide, dread and shock filling him all at once. Claude had been a missing Lotus? Caring for a missing lotus could mean a heavy punishment to even death... Sebastian scoffed looking away.

"Well he's not here.." he spoke and Grell sighed picking up his chainsaw once more, tossing it over his shoulder as he spun on his heels. "Fine Bassy, oh so difficult~ I'll take your word though..for now. Ciao!" He grinned before vanishing in a quick movement. Sebastian slowly closed the door back before looking at his bed.

"Claude come out.." he spoke softly getting down on his knees to look under the bed. Claude had been stunned, frozen with wide eyes and lowered eyes. It made Sebastian's heart ache and he carefully called out to the frightened demon. He gently reached forward, gloves fingers grazing the felines whisker before Claude yanked away hiding deeper in the darkness.

"A-Are you going to...give up on me? On us?" Sebastian shook his head reaching for the other once more hoping he'd come to him willingly.

"Never, of course not my love.. please, come here. Let's talk." He spoke and was a little surprised when the male placed his head in his hand nuzzling it carefully before crawling out. Sebastian picked him up before kissing his soft furry head.

"I'll always be here, but we really need to talk about what we're going to do.."

He spoke softly sighing as Claude carefully looked away.