Mornings Together - 9

Claude face was buried in the ravens neck as he held him sleeping. His strong but gentle hands on the crimson eyed males waist as he pressed against his back. His tail swaying softly back and fourth. His breath gently tickling the Raven's neck.

The raven grumbled. A soft blush coming to his face. Honestly he hadn't slept at all thanks the the other. Not to mention Claude had suddenly started to get really clingy. The phantomhive demon didn't mind, if anything he found it cute. Its just sudden is all and he was curious as to why.

Hormones maybe?

The raven turned to the other softly as to not wake him. He looked at the neko. His strong but soft facial features. His strangely but lovely long eyelashes. His smooth, messy, dark hair. Sebastian chuckled silently as the other seem to pout as he sat up. The crow looked at the window as the sun softly peeked through the curtains lighting up the room a bit.

He'd have to wake up the master soon.

As he reached down to unlatch Claude from his waist the other whimpered and clutched harder. A slight 'oof' came from the raven at the grip as he reached down and started petting Claude. Trying to locate his weak spot so he'd loosen his grip so he'd get free.

His hand reached around to Claude's back and just above his tail. He realized that Claude was just as sensitive as a real cat.

Tails + ears = weakness! God job me.

The raven smiled brightly as the other purred loudly and let go completely. Taking his chance, Sebastian slipped out the blankets and pet Claude's head. He was almost completely naked as he only wore boxers.

His strong and smooth chest. Beautiful abs. Pale skin. Strong legs. (God damn you Michaelis..) Claude himself wore Sebastian's dress shirt. They had to share clothes either way mainly because he couldn't tell the young master about Claude.

Claude was his now. Whether the neko liked it or not.

The shirt was rather big on the other only because he was slightly bigger than him but he didn't mind. The crow walked to the bathroom and cleaned himself in the shower before coming out with only a towel around his dripping body.

He nearly had a heart attack as he looked at the bed only to have large golden hues staring at him from under the sheets and blankets. He rolled his eyes.

"Claude please don't do that to me."

The neko gave a soft laugh before sitting up. He swung his feet over the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry you're attractive."

"Is that a confession?"

The raven purred suddenly in the other's face. Claude blushed softly and pushed on his chest. He glared.

"Of course not. Its a statement."

"For someone who cuddled me all night you're being mean."

The neko scoffed.

"Oh please, I did not cuddle you."

The raven pushed him back on the bed and got on top of him. He chuckled as he rubbed Claude's ears liking his purrs.

"Oh yes you did. I wish I took a picture."

Claude glared once again before flipping their positions. He sat in Sebastian's lap and he blushed as he could've sworn he felt a twitch under the towel that Sebastian wore. He got off him as hissed half heartily.

"Whatever Mickaelis."

"Aw, baby don - Oof!"

He sentence was cut off as a blushing Claude threw a pillow at his face. Hard enough to send him back a little. Sebastian glared at Claude as the cat demon laughed. The raven almost forgot why he had gotten annoyed at him. Almost. He stood and pinned the cat to the wall.

Claude scoffed as Sebastian picked him up.

"Gonna kiss me again now?"

Sebastian glared before pinching his nose with a strained smile. Claude groaned and whined as he grabbed Sebastian's hair and yanked it making the crow groan. They did this a lot when they fought. At least till one of them tapped out. Last time it was Sebastian as Claude pinched the crow's nipples. What was it called, a purple nurple? Sebastian was sore for a bit. However Claude tapped out this time.

The red eyed male let his nose got as he walked over a dropped him on the bed. Claude rubbed his nose with a glare.

"Asshole."

"Bitch."

They also called each other names. Claude laughed softly before Sebastian smiled. He leaned down and kissed his lips before pulling on his butler attire. He was no doubt late to wake the master now. He didn't mind though. He looked at Claude before walking to the door.

"I must wake the master. Stay. Right. There."

"In this position?"

He countered. Sebastian nodded with a slight glare.

"If it keeps you away from that mutt."

"Jealous?"

Claude asked with a smirk. His tail swaying back and fourth and his ears twitched. Sebastian felt his eye twitched before he turned away.

"Of course not. You're just a pain when I'm not watching you."

He closed the door and walked down the hall.

Yeah. OK.

~~~~

Word count: 858

Hoped everyone enjoyed. I might just add #crack to the book. Lol