1.Month of friendship .

Hello everyone.

Here is the first chappy

Hope u guys will like it

Enjoy

---------

I opened the top of the pen took a new dairy of 2019 and started to write a story of my life when  I met my craziest friend in 2014-15. The story of a girl who is so complicated to understand.. OK let's begin.

My first day at 12th class.
And my 2nd year of college.

I looked here & their in the class in search of  my high school friends

As usual they were buzy in theiir world .. they were just friend for name sake....

When i came to college i had choosen science stream.and few of my friends took sci..but my best friend  hamna took commerce ...i was really missing her ...we where meeting at break time... but only for few mins .

I dont know how i completed first year without best friends..

I just made class friends...

I love reading stories writing stories.

In our class some one name as fatin she was writing awsome story i heard about it but never read.

I just wanted to read  her stories alot but never  got chance to speak with her.. infact i knew her from past 3 years ...

me and mary  was friends from highschool.

Ahh finally i reached 12th class .  Same faces different classes. Our van was bit late all seat were reserved .

One girl was sitting alone near window . Last bench.. I went near her.. it was fatin.. she looked at me and gave smile..

 she looked at me and gave smile

"Hey can i sit here" i said

"Yeah sure" she grin.

Mary sat next to me..
4 student can sit in one bench..