7. DhoomBros

Assalamualaikum

This is an external Chap for those who were missing dhoombros

So here is the new chap based on dhoombros..

Need your support guyz...

Do tell me how was it through your comments.. And don't forget to vote..

Enjoy..

Texas Houston

Come on boys and girls cheer up for this guy... An handsome hunk was wearing a suit was entering the hall walking on the red carpet, media were ready attack him by taking his photographs he was saved by his body guards.... Before stepping on the stage his gaze shifted on the girl who was enjoying the cool breeze closing her eyes... Her hair, earing dupatta. were swaying that smile with dimple on cheek clearly shows that she was trying to overcome on something.. He signal to his body guard that make the media calm he will be back.. He stepped towards her.. Suddenly the view changed.. The rose petals started to fell on them like rain.. She slowly opened her eyes.. Those eyes were mesmerising to him.. When he walking towards her, her dupatta flew on his face. I totally agree that aroma and fragrance of perfume, on dupatta has the pleasant smell'.. When I removed the dupatta from my face...

The dark spot light was flashing on my face it was un bearable the intensity of light was to high.. I kept my hand on my eyes.. Willing to see her face from closer..... I heard a voice... "wake up getting late. It's already 6:30.. and we need to head toward airport" I felt like someone shrugging me and pulled that dupatta from me.. I holded it tight

"Sain.. Hey Sain!!!get up man" shehry yelled on top of his voice, he was already taken a shower and was searching something in cupboard.,when he realised such a heavy sleeper his brother was..

"hmmm... Wat the hell man!! Shhuuutttupppp lemme sleep for few mins more"!! Hussain said and dug inside his quilt "and for the sake of Allah put that curtain.. Sunlight is irritating me.. Shehry!"

"yeah yeah as if I am going to do wat you say.. " shehry came to his side of the bed and tried to snatched his quilt but failed...

"come on Sain we are suppose to receive viks and pick ati .. Remember?it's getting late Yaar!!!"

"yeah I do remember.. I don't have short time memory okay!! But lemme sleep for a bit more! Your snoring didn't let me even blink an eye last night" I fumbled inside my quilt and shehry sighed at him..

"okay I am going to help my mum for breakfast so you better get your lazy butt off from the bed" shehry splashed water on my face..

I woke up in huzzle buzzle. With shocking expression "shehry Yaar why can't you wake me up politely like how mother do" I thrown cushion on his face while he caught perfectly before hitting his perfect and handsome face..

My self Hussain Asif name toh suna hoga.

"Maiṁ tuhāḍī māṁ nahī hun (I am not your mother) to wake you up politely.. he threw back the cushion on me, I missed it while laughing at him.

" and please don't be a girl and take an eternity in taking shower : / come down soon or else your pancakes are going to be mine today as well.." with this shehry gave a  kick on my butt

"shehry.. Just get out of the room." I ignored his kick and roared he knows well that this is the only thing which my sleep go away was excessive talking.. And like every other single thing about me..

I yawned and sat straight on bed while stretching my arm by opening it wide..

Ahh I was seeing a dream wat was it.. It was a beautiful dream?? Or ..... Ahhh... Wat was it... Shehry bhi na... I saw myself getting on stage... People cheering me taking my name.. Media were all around me.. I was stepping towards stage..... Then scene changed.i saw..... I saw... A..... I saw girl.. With her. Mesmerising features..... Whom did I see actually.. Kon teh wo.?