24: War between love and friendship

Shehry p.o.v

"Party ki tayyari hogaye?" I was speaking on phone with my crew member ...

We decided to go for shopping with savera and Hussain.. fatin was on holiday for no reason I gues.... 

I saw her in the shop ..I was really  anger on her..

"Bhai forget it... Plz.. let us concentrate on our shopping ... Chaloo"Hussain dragged me with him.. .

I signed them to go for shopping and I stepped towards them.. I overheard their conversation wat really shocked to know that she knew me from the beginning and she was our fan infact dieheart fan... That melted my heart towards her. 

I came back to Hussain and savera.

"Savera are you done with your shopping?"I asked her ..

"Yes.. almost done .... And I had selected t-shirts and shirt few for you and shehry too.."she was holding buddle of dresses

"Oh God!!! Wait lemme help you"I took few of her carry bag... While i was busy with my phone...

"Shehry let's have an ice cream plzz.."she dragged me towards the ice cream parlor leaving hussain with all her bags...

"Savera this is not fair .. " Hussain acted like a baby

"Everything is fair is love and war baby"she winked and hussain made a horrible face.."I m not gonna have it..you guys carry on"he smirked ...

We had arranged a huge party for our first big screen. Project ..

In party I could clearly see the disappointed on Fatins eyes for the time... we had some some.singing dancing...fatin was the first person to leave the party ...

****

I was walking towards the ice cream parlor i saw fariha coming towards it... She was looking breathingly gorgeous....

"Ahem ahem"I heard someone clearing thier throat .. I came back to my senses

"Assalamualaikum" she grinned

"Walaikumsalam"I smiled

"Aap yaha , I mean ..."she bited her lower lips

"You know what personal life ko personal hi rakte hay... Aur jab hum ik dusre see kahi takraye to act as if we don't know each other"I rolled my eyes...

She was controlling her laugh very hard that cheeks turns to red...with that cute dimples ...

"Hey buddy, whatsuppp dude... Aaj may office nahi aye isliye tum bhi nahi Gaye . Oo itna miss karte ho mujhe "fatin jumped in front of me and strokes her fingers on my hair

"Ohh plz ..Meow noooo.. wo Kya hay na shehry ko Tere bagair Dil nahi lagta...isliye" I was too late she already messed up my hair......

I left my all belongings their and ran towards fatin... I can accept anything but if someone touch my hair I can't forgive that person so easily... Yaar itni mehnat se banata Hun may baal...

"Tu rukkk ... Fatiiiiiiii " I was screaming like no around us...

I holded her and messed her hair too .. I came back running where I kept my belongings... Fatin marched towards me targeting me again ...

Fariha  was between us... Pls safe me from your chudail frnd plz" I kept my hand on her shoulder moving left to right... She was standing their like a statue .....

While moving left right around her... Accidentally my fingers touched her hair clip making her duppata flip from her head ... She widened her eyes... And gave death glare ..