PROLOGUE 2

Har Sham Se Tera Izhaar Kiya Karte Hai,Har Khwab Me Tera Didar Kiya Karte Hai,Diwane Hi To Hai Hum Tere, Jo Har Waqt Tere Milne Ka Intzaar Kiya Karte Hai.

scene1...

A girl is seen stepping out of her scooty,she was wearing blue jeans with white top..her silky smooth dark brown hairs was left open with curls at the end..

she entered in the restrnt and started searching for someone..

she sighed in releif when she finally found him..,"aaj dekhna Mr shehryaar asif,kaise mai tumhaari band bajaati hu" she said with evil smirk and rushed towards his table where he was sitting with a girl..

"hey sweetheart,,tum yaha? aur ye koun hai? behan kya?" she asked with a wink whereas shehry and other girl looked at her blankly..

"fatin..tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" he asked..

"mera sawaal mujhse puch rahe ho,i was missing u so muchh" she said and hugged his back..

"sheeruu ye koun hai?" the other girl spoke up..

"sheru? koun sheru? by the way he is my boyfriend mr.shehryaar asif" fatin introduced her smiling mischeviously..

"kya mai aur tumhaara boy..."

"sheru..ye sab kya hai haan,tum mujhe cheat kar rahe the,u said u r single..dhoka diya hai mujhe tumne,i hate u" she yelled at him cutting him off..

"sara just listen to me jo kuch.."

"shutt upp..dubaara mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana bye" she shouted and rushed out of restrnt.

"sara plz dnt...oh godd,,fatin i will kill you definatly..kya kaha tha tumne,bf hu mai tera? lol" he said boiling in anger..

"kyu? bura lag raha hai baby? zyada flirt karna sihat ke liye hanikaarik ho sakta hai,aur waise b yaha ladkiyou ke piche time waste karne se accha hai ke photo shoot pe dhiyaan de..

bdw shehryaar zero,fatin one" she said with thumbs down..

"chudail,,tujhe toh mai baad mai dekh lunga..ab chalo yaha se" he replied in frustated way and walked out..

Scene 2

A girl with simple white colour skirt blouse with blue colour dupatta on her head..holding few books on her right hand passed from the campus of university....

She came to cafeteria ordered a cold drink and came near her table and kept all the books on table and felt relax...

She looked at her cell phone and got worried seeing her mom's call..

She called back "assalmualaikum mamma , kya baat hay"
"Walaikumsalam beta , may kabse tumhara phone try karrahi teh , kab arahi ho tum newyork "

"Abhi abhi toh aye hun mom 1month bhi nahi huwa theek se dnt worry mom Next week hi ajaogi..actully i was buzy , thats y i dint checked my phone.. i m sorry mom.."

"Haha Ok apna khayal rakna..ho sake toh jaldi ajana .khuda hafiz beta"

"Maaa Khuda hafiz maa".she smiled and cute dimple appeared on her beautiful cheeks

----------------------------

"Excuse me mam your hot chocolate coffee"waiter said.

"Thank you" she repleid cutely.

"Excuse me but this is not my order.. i ordered cold drink"she got confused

"Excuse me shayad hum dono ki drink exchange ho gaye hay..waise yaha par kahi aur jaga bhi nahi hay.. yahi par bait jao" a handsome adorable guy came forward and exchanged his drink..