11.First Meeting Was Her Last Meeting ?

Assalamualaikum

How are you all??

Sorry for the late update...

Enjoy..

Hussain p. O. V

"Hussain wake up bro, we getting late mhan....tumhe promotion karne kayliye nahi jana kya?" this was the 10th time shehry was yelling at me.. I was lost in my beautiful dream.. When I woke up in shock while. shivering

"ahhhhhh shehrryyy" I shouted when I realised he emptied the cold water bottle on me..

"jab banda siddhe ungli Se nahi manta toh.,ungli taydi karni padti hay" he laughed looking at my messy hair and shivering face.. And thrown towel on me gesturing at me to go to Washroom..

I quickly took a shower and changed myself into shahruk Khan . I mean I dressed up like him for the promotion of my new upcoming drama.... I m so happy mere jo India ke friends hay wo bhi waha mere drama promote Kar rahe hay ... And this was biggest news he gave us on the arrival of wiks in Houston..... Aur hum bhi india agaye for promotion..

"Shehry mere bhai chalo.. Let's go baby" I kissed him on his cheeks bcz I know he was pretty angry on me bcz I was late.. He shoo me away..

"bhai gussa chod do na Yaar.. I m sorry... In front of my sleep nothing comes first so... Next time I promise I'll be on time.. Pakka" I said touching my ear lob... He just gave me sign and moved towards his car.

(In Houston I use to  bid good bye to my mom and hugged her and took blessings from her.. )

.. Shehry na Pura baap par gaya hay.. Everything on time.. Haha..

I met with my co-star Jannat(divya kaila) , she was looking mind blowingly beautiful

"hey beautiful puri desh Ko dewana karna hay kya?" I slightly touched my shoulder to her shoulder making her move a little bit.

"thank you ill take it as compliment" she said annoyingly

I loved to irritate her as she was my best friend...

"ab Kuch kaam ki baatien karne Chale?" She tried her best to speak urdu

"haan kyu nahi agar ap Kahe toh asman Se sitare bhi thod lao" I said in filmy way

"Yaar Hussain tera yeh filmy style na marwai ga ek din tuje..kisi aur par try karlo. Mujpe nai chalega.. Ab chalo" She hitted me on my shoulder I chuckled at her reaction..

We finished our work.. Shehry was still not satisfied with my sorry..

"aj shaam ki party meri taraf Se... To the whole team of hum kaha chal diye.. It's time to celebrate man... Did you check humare trailer ki views and likes Ko it has crossed millions of view and check the comments they are waiting for our drama so eagerly from all the side of world. .. Isse zyada khushi kya hosakti hay guys"i could clearly see there was no reaction from anyone

Yeh aj Sab Ko huwa kya hay

"what?" I frowned in disgusting way...

After few minutes silence divya spoked " you are late dude. We already decided to celebrate on this victory and you were lost in your world.." this time everyone laughed at me making me speechless..  

In evening my frnds took me to their fav place.. It was silent Nd beautiful place 🌴🌴 the nature was beautiful.. I was checking around wheny eyes stucked on girl whose duppata was waving in the air..... That was attracting me towards her I took a baby step excusing myself from my frnds..