15.Finding Spotlight Around My Darkness.

Life is all about living the way we want......

Helooo guyz

I m back with new chappy

Hope you all like it..

Enjoy

----

"hai Allah!!" I stumbled back as soon as the lift open.. She ran out so quickly making her dupatta touch my face...it has the same fragrance I felt while I was sitting in bus.. Is she new here?? I guess so 🤔🤔.. Ugh!! Watever

Shoving of my thoughts and walked towards my haveli . And yeah I was standing near the neighbours apartment absent-mindedly..

I stepped towards my room greeting my mom and dad was in office.. And maha ki bacchi was buzy in playing games..

"assalamualaikum my princess 👸" I pecked on her cheeks pulling away romote from her hand..

"when did you came.. I m sorry I did not notice you.." she hugged me as soon she saw lifting her head up

"salam ka jawab dayna chahiye maha.." I glare at her

"walaikumsalam" she said kissing me on my cheeks

"did your homework stuff??" i said making her sit on my lap..

"yeah.. It's almost done.. And yeah you promised me that you will bring ice cream for me" she made a puppy face..

"aur moti ho jaogi.. Ice cream kah kah ke" I said tickling her on her stomach..

"did you just said that I m fat??" She groaned jumping on the floor. And faced me keeping her hands on her hips..

"no.. I just said that aur bhi bhi moti ho jao gi" I laughed at her reaction... Every girls has the same expression.... Even though they are fat know one call them fat.. Lol.. Girls and there philosophy's..

I remember chatting with my princess as if we were together...

"kitna Ice cream khaogi Yaar.. Already moti ho.. Agar gir jaogi toh ill not be able to lift your weight haan" I typed *pinching on her cheeks*

"Oye how dare you to call me fat? Tume me kis angle Se moti lagti hun?" She said as if checking herself.. I know she was not that fat.. I was just teasing her..

"i m not talking with you.." she put a smirking emoji turing her face away from me.

"arey Baba naraz toh na ho.. May mazak Kar Raha tah.." I typed putting an emoji of hugging her from back

She jerked me showing me that she was not satisfied with my attention.. With an gif

"Acha chalo..take this.. Aur Hum restaurant chalenge.. And will eat your fav dessert 🍰 with special ice cream.. Agar Phir bhi naraz ho to theek hay kisi aur ke sath chalajaoga" I typed giving her chocolate 🍫 bar emoji.

She send me an gif like snatched it from me giving a death glare at my last sentence.. Making me laughed at her funny face.. Her laugh her presence gives me different feeling day by day...

She was crazy , she was something else... After that last msg she msged me after 4 months then again we spoke for nearly 6 months and she was gone forever..

A tear rolled down from my eyes remembering her cute and innocent chat again.. Why can't I forget her..why do i love her so much when she said me 1000 times that dont love her she can never be mine .. She keeps the same relationship which she starts with. Dost hay to sirf dost no love wali feelings at all.