14 .Unexpected Coffee With Hussain

Assalamualaikum people.. How are you all??

So here is next update...

Yes I m quick now.. Ryt??

Do vote and comment.. I hope you guys like my story..

Plz pray 🙏  for me.. My final sem exams going to start...

Enjoy..

...............

"assalamualaikum mom, I reached Houston... Ryt now I m on the way to my apartment" I said resting my head on my seat..

"walaikumsalam beta.. I had booked a car for you, why didn't you....?" I intrepted her.. "maa I just wanted to travel on bus.. Next stop I'll get down and sit in the car.. Don't worry.." I said closing my eyes..

I didn't even realise that my duppata was waving in the wind.

I got down on the next stop.. And sat on my car.. Which was booked by my mom....

"OK allah hafiz mom.. Take care.. And come back soon... From tomorrow I'll join university" She signed and ended the call...

I opened the door of my apartment which was on my name.. I smiled

finally the day is today which I was waiting for a long time.. To stay alone.....but I was Missing my family alot... It was my decision to come abroad living everything aside.. I opened my room.. It was decorated so beautifully like I wanted to be....

I m going to surprise my bestie tomorrow.. I wished she live in same apartment..

I opened the window of my room... Feeling the cool breeze.. Wind was slapping on my face... I opened my eyes to look around the city... My gaze shifted on gang of few people. Laughing, dancing, playing around.. I remembered our, my days with my bestie..

Suddenly my gaze shifted on girl who joined them getting down from her scotty.. She was wearing jeans a loose fancy top.. Shawl around her neck.. Few braids on left side and rest of her hair was free, hanging on her shoulder.. My eye's widened and a bright smile appeared on my lips.. when I actually saw her face while she was taking same photos. And sat next to a man I think who was lost in his world.... I whispered in excitement.. "FATIN!!"

Hussain p.o.v

"I m fine bro.. Bus thodi si chot lagi hay.. I'm fine" I think it was my 100th time I m telling this.. But mera bhai toh dheet hay mere mamle main. Kisi ki nahi sunta..

Doctary may Kar Raha tah laykin mera bhai already doctor hay.. Har cheez may perfect.. I was smiling absent-mindedly looking at my brother's caring face.. Sometimes his eyebrow frowning sometimes biting on his lips.. Sometimes rolling his tongue around his lips... The tensed look.

I felt a pair of eyes on me... I shifted my gaze to my side..

"hogaya?" She asked

"kya? I frowned

" Apne bhai Ko check out karke"she winked at me." i chuckled at her question.. And shehry gave me a death glare

" waise apke bhai jo hay na thode I mean bohooot khadoos hay par bhai ke mamle may thoda sweet "she wispered in my ear making me smile.." haan woh toh hay"i wispered back..

"ho gaye tum dono ki kusur pusur... Ab Chale Kuch kaam baqi hay aur mere bhai Ko araam ki zarurat hay" Shehry said giving his best angry look towards fatin.. And I giggled when she repeated his sentence in funniest way..

It has been a month she was permanently shifted to our company.. I must say she has the power to make other smile and laugh....

"chalo let's go.." we came to our apartment I stayed down in the garden.. Remembering how fatin saved my life and then we became friends