Chapter 3- Memorial

Matt's pov- The day soon arrived. The memorial. It still feels weird without Gabby. I got Juliet up and dressed and I got myself dressed in my uniform. I walked into the kitchen to find that Juliet still hadn't eaten. "Baby, you need to eat." "I'm not hungry daddy." I nodded my head and we got into the car and went to the firehouse.
When we arrived, everyone else was in the uniforms too. They hugged Juliet and I. Juliet ran to Antonio. "Hi uncle Tonio." "Hi Juliet." They hugged and he hugged me while Juliet hugged Eva and Diego.
The memorial soon began. Boden began to speak. "Gabriela Dawson was a great paramedic. She was almost a firefighter. This service symbolizes the loss of a friend, mother, and paramedic. It also symbolizes the heroics that go into this job. Gabby will always have a home here at 51." The flag was then given to Antonio. Juliet was almost crying. Seeing her almost cry, made me want to cry.
After the memorial, I took Juliet home and put her in the bed. "I love you Juliet." "I love you daddy." I kissed her and walked out.
I looked back in her room to see her on her knees. Praying. She does that for a longer time when someone is killed because of this job.

---------
End of 3! Aw poor Matt and Juliet! Enjoy!