Chapter 2- Telling Juliet

Matt's pov- "Casey. Go get Juliet. She's going to have to find out sooner or later." I nodded. All the Truck guys came out too. Juliet would like that.
We got to her school and they were all outside for recess. I walked to the fence and Juliet ran to me. "Hi daddy!" "Hi princess. Can you go get your teacher or someone please?" She nodded and ran to her teacher. "Hi. Juliet came to get me?" The teacher said. "Yeah. I'm her father, Matthew Casey. Something bad happened today concerning her mother, so could I take her now?" "Yes Mr. Casey. I'll tell her to grab her things." I said thank you.
Juliet came running to me and hugged me. I got her in the truck in the back with everyone. I heard her talking to them, telling them about her day.
At Med, I got Juliet out of the Truck. "Daddy, why are we here?" I didn't answer and we walked in. "Juliet, we need to talk." She got onto Severide's lap. "What's wrong daddy? Where's mommy?" She was getting a little worried. "Juliet, look. Today at work, mommy and Brett were in a building and it exploded." "Is mommy okay?!" "No. They did everything, but mommy is... She's gone." "Where is she?" "She's in Heaven Juliet. She died." Juliet looked around at everyone with tears in their eyes. She started crying. "No! She's not dead! She can't be!" "I'm sorry Juliet! They couldn't do anything." I hugged Juliet and let her cry into my arms for a while. I tried to calm her down. She was devastated and so was I.

-----------
End of 2!!! Leave comments and thoughts on this!! Enjoy!