Chapter 10- Do It For Mom

(Juliet's routine is above)
Matt's pov- This is Juliet's first dance competition without Gabby. Her first competition without mommy doing her hair.
Juliet was in her costume. "You ready Juliet?" "Yeah daddy!" "Go do this for mommy." "I will daddy!" I hugged her and she went backstage with the other soloists.
I sat down with everyone from her studio and the firehouse.
"Next up in our Small Wonders division, is Act number 57, Juliet with Dreamer!" I watched her get on stage.
(Watch the routine above. Slide over the pic and watch it)
Her music started and she began to dance. My little 7 year old did amazing. Her solo ended and she walked offstage.
---Awards---
"In third place in our Small Wonders division, with a score of 278, is Miss Lilia with Sassy!" "In second place in our Small Wonders division, with a score of 280.7, is Miss Maddie with Fever Rising!" "And in first place in our Small Wonders division, with a perfect score of 300, is Miss Juliet with Dreamer!"
We all cheered for Juliet as she jumped up and got her award. When she got offstage, we hugged. "Congratulations baby girl! I'm so proud of you!" "Thanks daddy! I knew I could win. For mommy!"

------
End of 10! Yay Juliet! Aww that daddy-daughter moment! Enjoy!