Chapter 18- She's Watching You From Above

(Juliet's routine above)
Matt's pov- At the next competition, Juliet walked up to me in her costume. "Hey princess!" "Dad. This is one of my favorite dances!" "That's good Juliet! Go get ready."
In the audience, her dance coach looked at me and said, "You're doing a good job with her. She's so amazing at her age. And by the way, I know that her mom is watching her from above and would be so proud of her." "Thank you. She really would."
"Please welcome, Act 123, Miss Juliet with Who Are You?"
Juliet walked on that stage and performed. Her faces were perfect. Everything was perfect. Once she got offstage she ran to me and hugged me. "Mommy would be so proud of you Juliet!" "I know Daddy."
"In second place, with a score of 119, is Miss Lilly with Bad Blood!"
Juliet was nervous. She really wants to win.
"And in first place, with a score of 158, is Miss Juliet with Who Are You!" Juliet jumped up and so did we.
Juliet wanted to go to Gabby's grave. I heard her talking. "Hi mommy. I won my dance competition again! They gave me these flowers, but I want them to be here." She placed the flower bouquet on the ground at Gabby's grave. "I love you mommy." She blew and kiss and we went home.
Gabby is definitely watching her from Heaven.

-------
End of 18! 2 chapters left!