Chapter 20- One Last Dance

(The final routine is above)
Matt's pov- The day of Juliet's last competition quickly arrived. Everyone from 51 was so excited. Juliet has been working on this routine since last year. She wanted it to be perfect.
"Up next, competing for the title of Mini Female Best Dancer, is number 435, Juliet, with Enter One."
We cheered for her as she walked onstage.
(Play dance now)
After her routine, half of us were in tears. That was the most amazing routine I've ever seen my nine year old perform. We got to talk to Juliet before awards. "You did so good, Juliet!!" "Thanks dad. I wanna win for mom." "I know, baby. I hope so too."
--Awards---
"And your Mini Female Best Dancer, is, number....435, Miss Juliet!"
We all jumped up and screamed and cheered for her.
She ran and hugged me after awards. "I did it dad!" "I know princess! I'm so proud of you!!!" We hugged for a long time.
At home, she put her plaque she received right next to one of our family pictures.
After she got in bed, I said, "Great job baby. You did it for mom. You ended your dance career with a bang. I love you, Juliet. Goodnight." I kissed her forehead and she replied, "Thanks daddy. I love you too."

-------
End of fanfic!!! Epilogue is next!