Rwby : The beginning - yang x male reader

(Hello my name is Patrick im new so don't expect much. Im a netherlander and i have problems with spelling (dyslexia) so there could be a few spelling errors but i try to make so less as possible. Im also not to good with telling with the outfits mostly by blake so i put a few pictures to show you better all even when you already know them but just to be sure. )

(I do not own any imanges bleach the darkness and the sword from dmc )

Somewhere above a city called vale a ship was flying to his destination full of students who wanted to become huntsmen or huntressen the hero's of the future who had to protect the innocent of grim. Evil creatures with black fur and white masks who only wanted to destroy everything that lived.

And on this ship was the host of the darkness (who didn't now that yet) (y/n) (l/n). He used his semblance but he did't know the full streng of it he just thought it was his awesome semblance.

(You can wear whatver you want)

He carried a big greatsword on his back which he maked on his own but this one could't morhp into a gun so it was a regular sword but it was industructeble and pretty light for his size.

He had two desert eagle's on his belt one black and silver with demons on it, the other white and gold with angels on it that held their wings spread out

He had two desert eagle's on his belt one black and silver with demons on it, the other white and gold with angels on it that held their wings spread out. He had also six grenades on it and three trowing knives.

??? : hey (y/n) wake up were almost There

(Y/n) opended his eyes who were (f/e/c) to look at his older brother Joey.

Joey was a man of 18 with brown hair and green eyes he wore a chest plate with a lion symbol that seemed that it should belong to a Knight. He also wore normal spiker jeans with plates on it and brown shoes. Joey was a nice guy and a good fighter with his hammer/rocket weapon that was almost longer than him and he was 1.80 while (y/n) was a 1.75.

(Y/n) : i'm awake just thinking.

Joey : what about ?

(Y/n) : about the school years and what to say when i have to apology to all the girls you gonna meet.

Joey was kinda a lady man well thats what he say but he always end up annoying them and getting in trouble but he never learns. He probably flirted with every girl in there old school even the nerds but he always went to far or used the worst pick-up lines ever.

Joey : don't worry about that little bro this is my year.

(Y/n) : you said that last year and ended up with the complete girls football team chasing you with sticks.