Standing up for the weak

6 week laters

A clear sky a nice breeze and birds chirping this was heaven for sure after such a long day. First he attended port class while he thought, he was mostly asleep and then goodwitch fighting classes and the last class of oobleck and the surprise exam he gave.

A another deep breath of some nice good air filled his longs while he sat on a bench on a balcony where he had a view on all of beacon.
(Y/n) thought : this is life.

He stopped cleaning his sword and layed his feet on the bench while taking it all in.
??? : nice view
He jumped out of his skin but relaxed when he spotted it was just Blake.
(Y/n) : yeah it is. What are you doing here ?
Blake : had to get away from Yang she is trying to get us to play that board game again.
(Y/n) : (chuckle) that woman is more dangerous then a ursa if it goes about that game i know i won one time.
Blake : yeah lucky you landed in the fountain.

The two just started at the view until the rest of Rwby joined.
Ruby : you two in for some lunch with us ?
Blake : sure
(Y/n).........
Weiss : something wrong ?
(y/n) : nah it just i got this strange feeling that im being watched.
Ruby : thats probaly Yang.

Yang took her sister in a headlock and carried her to the cafetaria and Ruby failed to get out of it. 

(Y/n) took one last look around but did't spot anybody who could be spying on him so he stood up and joined the girls in a nice breakfast together with Jnpr.

Timeskip

Nora : its was middle in the night.
Ren : it was day.
Nora : we were surrounded by ursa's.
Ren : it were beowolfs.
Nora : it were a thousand !
Ren : it were two.
Nora : but they were no match and in the end Ren and I took them down and Ren and i earned a lot of money selling ursa skins.
Ren : she is having this dream for nearly a month now.

(Y/n) just shook his head with a smile and took a bite thinking if he should ask whats wrong with Jaune because the guys been playing with his food since they took place on the table and the sad look was aslo a give-away but Pyrrha beat him to it.
Pyrrha : jaune are you okay ?
Jaune : um oh yeah. Why ?
Ruby : weellll its just you kinda look.... Not okay.

The attention of the hole table was on Jaune all knowing he was not okay. They all knew he was getting bullied and embrasemend by Cardin and he was't the only one Cardin bullied all the shy and weaker once and mostly the faunus it maked (y/n) wanting to do something very bad.

Jaune : guys im fine. see ?
He gave them a very fake smile and a akward laugh but of course nobody believed him it was a oblivous thing to see the bullying. A laugh from the bully was heard a few table away and the team saw Cardin team picking on a faunus girl named velvet.

(Y/n) attention was ripped away from Jaune and brought to Cardin who started to try to grab the girls bunny ears. He felt anger rushing through his vines every cell in his body ready to rip the guy arms of if there was one thing (y/n) hated it were bullies and he spoke out of knowing how it was like to be bullied.

He got bullied a lot because he did't fight back trying to be better and resort to violence only when neccenary something he promised to his mother and father.

They did a lot thing calling him names beating him all the bullie stuff but when they started to make fun of his mother dead he lost it.
Long story short : the worst is still in a coma from smashing his head through a wall and breaking then his leg.