Rwby : the first hunt - yang x male reader

Hope you like the song

He walked in a slow place through bored out of his mind he had't found a single grimm and he was walking for 20 minutes.
(Y/n) thought : jungle filled with Grimm.. yeah right.
He really wanted to test his new weapon but luck wasn't on his side he did't find a grimm or like he now called them target pratice.

The jungle was suprising quiet he heard the birds singing and the wind through the trees making the leaves shake a little giving a very nice sound and view.
(Y/n) thought : nice but still i expected more grimm.
He checked the gun it was't heavy and easy to carry but he wondert if this thing had enough power to kill a ursa.

Over the soft rustling he heard the roar of a ursa up ahead.
(Y/n) : finally !!!

Eager to use his new weapon he sprinted to the sound and found Yang with two ursa's in a small clearing.
(Y/n) thought : thats Yang.

She had her head lowered but he noticed that her hair started to glow and the area around her burned a bit away.
Yang : y-you MONSTERS !

Her eyes became red and her hair looked like it was on fire then she used her gaunlets to launch herself forward straight into a ursa and started to punch him sevarals time sending him in the air and her last punch blasted him through a few tree's

She turned to face the other ursa still mad.
Yang : what !? do you want too ?!
She was so mad that she did't notice the ursa sneaking up behind her.
(Y/n) thought : oh no !

He sprinted from his place to help her before she got killed by the surprise attack from that sneaky grim.

She was so mad that she even't notice the ursa when suddenly a shadow lumed over her.
Yang : what... Oh no
She turned around and saw the claw coming to her but just before it could make contact she got tackeld from the side pulling her out of the way of harm.

They rolled over the ground until they stopped and Yang could look up to see her savior who gave her a flirterus smile.
(Y/n) : sorry hotstuff but you are too pretty to get cut into pieces.
And for the first time in her life Yang blushed.

(Y/n) pulled out his sniper rifle and shot the ursa who sneaked up to yang in the head blowing it in a lot of pieces.
He placed the gun on his back and pulled then his sword out while running at the last ursa who also charged at him.

At the last moment the ursa jumped but (y/n) slided under him while pointing his sword up cutting the grimm in the stomach. The beast fell on his side and when he try'd to stand up he got a sword through his skull.

He sheated the sword back and turned around to face Yang who stood a few feet away with him with her hands on her hips.
Yang : not bad partner.
She walked over to him and smirked.
Yang : hot stuff heh ?
She grabbed him by his collar and pulled him to her and pecked him on the cheek.

When she let go (y/n) face was a 50 shades of red. They both heard a roar behind them and a ursa bursted through the tree's stood on his back legs and growled at them but suddenly the sound of slashing was heard and the grimm fell on his stomach to reveal Blake standing on his back.

(Y/n) : not bad wanna walk along ?
Blake : sure
The three walked together deeper onto the forest chatting underway.

Somewhere else

Weiss : THIS WAS A BAD IDEA !
Ruby : I KNOW !