Lets get started

The end ceremony begun and team started to be maked by Ozpin on the stage.

The group sat in the waiting area waiting to be called (y/n) laying on a bench after getting treathed.

Ruby : i still can't believe you took down a litch by yourself thats so impressive can i have you're autograph before you get famous ?!
Yang : Ruby calm down and give cutie some rest.

Ruby sighed and joined her sister on a other bench swinging her feet back and fort very excited.

Jaune Pyrrha ren and Nora were finally called to stage leaving the four girls and wounded male alone.

Blake : you're alright (y/n) you haven't talked since the ruins.
(Y/n) : just resting im fine just very tired.

That was only the half truth he was trying to remember what happend but he only got dark imagens. He could only remember before he got wounded but after that he knew not much. A scream something white and then the face of the litch when he finished him off.

Yang : of course you are, you took down a litch thats impressive even for a fully trained hunter.

Finally the last team was called but somebody was missing.

Ozpin : rosé..xiao long... Shnee and belladonna please come to the stage.

They shared confused looks and walked to the stage expect (y/n) who sat on the bench listening what ozpin had to say.

Ozpin : Blake belladonna Ruby Rose Weiss Shnee and Yang Xiao long you four retrieved the white knight pieces and will be now known as team Ruby lead by Ruby rosé congratulations

The girls looked shocked Weiss the most but they had to ask what happend to (y/n)

Yang : but sir what about (y.....
Ozpin : he will get something else and now you four have to celebrate. 

The group walked back to (y/n) who was soflty smiling happy for them.

(Y/n) : congratulations you make a good team and you make a great leader Ruby.

Ruby : thanks but what about you ?

(Y/n) : don't worry about me, im pretty sure Ozpin has his reasons.

Yang : but its not fair for you !
(Y/n) : live never is but its supposed to be a happy day so what are you girls doing here go party.

They decide to forget it and walked away patting his shoulder or giving him a hug and out of the door leaving him alone to think.
(Y/n) : (sigh) its for the best im a lone wolf anyway.

He sat there until the footsteps alarmed him that ozpin walked in.

Ozpin : i assume you're asking yourself why i didn't i put you on a team.

(Y/n) : yes i do

Ozpin : do you remember what happend with you and the litch ?

(Y/n) : no

Ozpin : while then watch.

He handed (y/n) a scroll with a video from the fight filmed by a drone and the only thing he could do was watch it
.
Ozpin : you didn't know about this did't you ?
(Y/n) : n-n-no-o

Ozpin : while this is the reason you see i never see something like this but one thing is for sure its dangerous. too dangerous so for safety until we know what happend you wil be a one-man team but you share a room with your brother.

(Y/n) ......... Understood

Ozpin saw the shock the fear and pain in the young man eyes so he lay a comforting hand on his shoulder.
Ozpin : im sorry but i have to keep my students safe.