(A/n) The new team choosen

Well i decide to get the five from Kuraikage2000  and the one from Shadow_Knightmare

Team :

Name : Arashi akuma
Gender : male
Race : wolf faunus
Weapon : a lot but mainly scythes and a hidden blade infused with dust.

Arashi akuma a.k.a his semblance (imangition becomes reality) he was a wolf faunus with long finger nails teeth and a tail.
He wore a black t-shirt with a symbol on the chest black and purple jacket jeans and black,white and purple shoes. He wore a lot of matching skull accessories that matched with his mask he always wore with voice modifier. He used two scythe's connected by a chain and two hidden blades infused with dust on his wrists.

Neo : no ! not a oc the one from Rwby (i know i said no pairing but i like the oc , and kurai and i talk so i let it for this time but im not buying her ice cream (blades comes close to my neck) expect this time)

Shiro akuma : check out kurai oc story if you wanna find out about them.

Seishin akuma : check out kurai oc story if you wanna find out about them.

And shadow nighmare oc

Shadow nightmare :
Gender : male
Weapon : dual katana
Power : creator of shadow so he can use shadows around him to attack and can turn in a monster (a.k.a my ex 😜)
Others : loves to eat hearts but can normal food if he wants. Does not feel love but can have other feelings
Likes : music
Dislikes : bullies (cardin)

(Celebration your oc's are accepted in my story hope you love it and love seeing them fight against evil with the reader who acts and have the same skills like my oc Patrick (your more or less him but Patrick is replaced by your name so enjoy)